View Single Post
      06-12-2010, 10:40 AM   #87
TMR013
Opus Angelus
Rep
Drives: 2018 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
I just don't think you should f*ck with people on the road, harmless or not. You can't say either party was completely blameless. And yes, if I got the feeling someone was FOLLOWING me and matching my speed and I couldn't shake them I would call the cops or try pulling into a gas station but not stopping on the side of a road to let them pass, it was too narrow there and who knows what they would do. If the car in front was being driven by a woman would it be as funny to have a guy following you? Stop making excuses for the guy in the Mazda, he's an immature kid who should be following Bimmers on the track not on public streets. The guy in the BMW is a douchebag because he obviously thought he was superior to the other person and even berated him for driving a "shitbox". I see the meeting of two lamers in this video.
What?! This looked like a road that enthusiest seek out for a little fun. Nobody should be scared or offended because somebody is behind you on such a road. In fact, the decent and courteous thing to do is to pull over and just let them pass if you think they are faster than you. To do anything else just makes you a serious, inconsiderate ass.
Appreciate 0