View Single Post
      06-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #107
arsenyc
www.BottleneckGallery.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5C / F87 M2C

Ok so pricing is available, the shirts will cost $25 shipped to your front door (or back door) includes cost of shirt + shipping + packaging materials!

I have one very rough sample i got made up today, here are the pics:
This process that was done is called heat transfer, most basic, but for the final draft of the shirt we are going to do the heat transfer for the car on the back (because it is composed of more then 6 colors + gradients), but for the front logo we will do a silk-screen method where the paint will be slightly raised and sort of pop out of the shirt. The BMW logo on the sleeve will either be silk-screened or stitched, not 100% sure as of yet. The pictures are all backwards, it was done really quickly just to get an idea! Let me know what you guys think, the quality of the shirts is awesome, they will be american apparel T-shirt blanks, wont shrink in the wash will always be the same. They are not some cheap generic Hanes t-shirts!

Once again this is a very quickly done rough draft, the final shirts will be much nicer and crisper in color and obviously correctly sized and positioned!

Secondly, the main logo on the front will be a tri-state because it will just cost way too much to do the individualized shirts that I first thought of doing

I would like to have all the money by Sunday, so that Monday I can place the order and have these ready by the end of June!

Please send paypal to arsenylibon@yahoo.com, include confirmed shipping address along with the sizes of the shirt(s) - just so I am positive on order #'s!

If you guys have any other questions or concerns, feel free to msg me or email me @ arsenylibon@yahoo.com and I will gladly answer!

Hope you guys enjoy the shirts as much as I do, on July 12th if we all rock them, it will be sick!

Last edited by arsenyc; 06-19-2009 at 08:23 PM..
Appreciate 0