View Single Post
      10-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
AMS135iMB
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 135i

"New" 2008 135i and new 1addict!

Hey guys/gals! New owner of a 2008 Montego Blue 135i w/24,ish k miles and new member of the forums(have been lurking/reading up for a while now).

Was impressed with the car, power comes in nice and smooth, car felt well planted with regular road driving. Was a pretty clean car inside and out, couldn't resist! Really only concern with my new purchase is the reliability..seems like some people on here have horror stories and others have minimal issues?? I'm a little concerned about the HPFP, but seems like this issue has effected less and less people lately? Only concerned b/c it will be my DD.

Anyway, Feel free to give me a heads up on what to watch out for to keep the thing running! I plan on doing a few exterior mods in the near future, but for right now am thinking about keeping engine mods to a minimum(Car is still under warranty.. am considering doing the extended warranty?? thoughts?) I'll try to add some pics in a few days.

Thanks guys!

ps. Im in the Indy area, anyone else around Indy? (haven't seen many 135i's at all)
Appreciate 0