View Single Post
      06-23-2011, 10:44 AM   #3
GrumpyBimmerFan
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2CS 6spd

wow, really? this is what my sales person said:
"At the moment we have nearly ten orders for the BMW 1 M Coupe through our company. As we are the largest Sales Agency for the Military Sales Program I am estimating a number of around thirty to forty on pre-orders of the BMW 1 M Coupe. At this stage, we will recognize your order, however, a production slot can only be allocated once they have been officially released by BMW. We will then have to rewrite your order and the earliest possible production slot will be given to you."

really need advice of what your take on this is guys... i never dealt with a company like this. I either have to leave a deposit in very soon, and then end up with no car, being in germany etc... My second choice for a vehicle is 06-08 Z06, to bring it with me, but i'll be in the states only in August for 1 month.

When do you think mil sales might know of the actual allocations that they might get? She is telling me october time frame, which would really screw me over if I don't get one allocated (it'd be a lot harder for me to buy the vette, and limits my car options in germany).
Appreciate 0