View Single Post
      03-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #20
Dave_ph
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 128i

Like I said, BMWUSA, EDMUNDS, Angies list, a couple of dealer rating sites and The BBB are going to hear about it. They already locked themselves out of selling to a coworker of mine who wants a 328i convertible because he watched the whole thing.

I'm stuck right now because there's a limited supply of 128is in Florida (loaded down with Premium Pacjkages) and my VW GTI is coming off lease just as this car is supposed to be arriving. Also, I have to go in for ear surgery ASAP.

They took advantage and ran out the clock on me for a month before I found out they screwed up the order so by god I'm going to cost them so much in reputation and time dealing with the shit storm I unleash that they're going to wish they gave me a car for free.

I had let the price slide and go up just so I could complete this quickly and easily and they still managed to screw up the one thing left to screw up.

Quick and easy and they their service department gets rave reviews. And they're exactly 1 mile from my house.
Appreciate 0