View Single Post
      12-13-2013, 03:22 PM   #376
Tiny Chainsaw
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouseTech View Post
LOL! I have no idea what speed I am doing between 60 and 160, or what RPM I am doing between 3000 and 6000.

Good thing the car communicates so well.
Yeah I can definitely tell how much revs I have and when to shift without looking lol. The speedometer is off by ~5-10% slower though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
Have you guys considered getting the digital speedo coded on? It goes on the top line of your odometer/trip computer, or takes up both lines if you have a DCT. Perhaps that might solve half of that so you at least know what speed you're going. =P It just gets added as another menu option when you cycle through with the left stalk through the various menus like mpg, average speed, etc.
Yeah I've wondered about that because other cars have an option for that. I'd consider it, but it's not really a big issue for me lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worra View Post
I'm curious how tall everyone with this issue is. I'm about 5'8" and I've got the steering wheel in a very comfortable spot and I can see all my gauges fine.
I'm 5'6", but the thing is everyone is different and like to sit in different positions. I like having the steering wheel low to the ground and as close as a 90 degree angle as possible.. so that basically makes it impossible to see the full instrument cluster -__-
Appreciate 0