View Single Post
      04-16-2013, 08:01 PM   #3
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

You are asking way toooooo much money for a car 6 years old and one that could of been bought for $22,000 new. Now out of warranty to boot. I have owned 4 Honda Civic Si's the last was a 2007 Si coupe with Performance exhaust and sold it with 2500 miles on it for $19,000 less than a year old. I sold it because it drove nice but was a torqless load of noise compared to the Subary STI , EVO MR, or the mazda Speed3 or the VW GTI that was out at the time, as well as the car you are getting now the 135i...Do not get me wrong...i have had 15 Honda's since 1988 and still have one 2005 CRV with 178,000 miles on it an will keep it till it dies.. Honda's are great cars but but but.But if you are serious about selling the Si..re-think your price....V-Tech is nice at 6000 rpm's but still a load of noise till 8000 with no pull....Honda forgot to put some TQ in there cars....which makes them very boring and we ALL no that to have a great fast car with TQ the steering needs to be driven without TQ steer so RWD is the best as you already no....$15-16 grand tops for your car...If the price was right my daughter may be interested but certainly not at your price...you can get a used 08 135i for a tad more and is a much nicer car.