Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

FS: 2010 SMB/Coral red 135i So. Cal 28k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello there,
It's time for me to sell my 2010 135i. vehicle has M-sport package, Sapphire Metallic Black paint, Coral red interior, BMW assist, and Bluetooth. I'm selling it because I'm going back to school and could not afford to pay school tuition and make the payments. I've sold MANY parts on here and E90post with all positive feedback. I'm going to be honest with the vehicles history. I'm the first owner and I've done several oil changes in between BMW oil service intervals. first one was performed with 1,200 miles then every 4-5k miles. Two oil changes have been performed by BMW. Vehicle has been modified but everything was professionally installed/removed. vehicle was not abused but driven as it was designed to be driven. (NO burn outs or redlining every gear). brake fluid has been flush twice with ATE blue race brake fluid. Coolant has also been flush twice in the last two years. Vehicle currently has about 28,749 miles and counting (this is my DD). vehicle has one chip on the passenger door and right front corner of the front bumper (see pictures). quarter panel was professionally repainted due to being keyed (insurance covered it). vehicle currently has a custom axle back installed, Hotchkis front sway bar, BMW performance rear spoiler, 18" VMR CSL replica wheels with PS2 tires (225f/255r) and 3M CF interior trim wrap.
Car is located in So. Cal Asking LOWERED TO $28,000. vehicle will have a full detail prior to sale. I still owe on the vehicle so I'll take a bit to get the pink slip once the payment is sent. pm me or text me at 626 374 six seven one six. thanks

Mitchell

Last edited by Mitch1er; 03-26-2012 at 11:45 AM..
Appreciate 0