View Single Post
      01-27-2013, 03:53 AM   #39
adrian@vishnu
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchy View Post
Funny you're being sarcastic?.. when i'm currently up to date on every current turbo upgrade in the works for the N54? :/.. 3/4 of them aren't even posted here/on e90p.. wonder why.

no videos from that infamous air strip race
.. 3 people selling the kit or their whole car before even putting 1000mi on it... still no dragstrip results, dyno graphs that ARENT company cars... only as of what.. 3 weeks ago? was the high RPM misfire resolved via the SMFW replacement.. the ST cars couldn't even rev past 6000~ RPM at speed until this month -_-

yeah it's cool that THE vishnu ST company car has masses of power and is the quickest and fastest AND most powerful N54 powered car to date, but you can't claim that the customer cars are even a shadow of that... the highest i've heard in dyno results of a ST 335i was arouind the 550whp mark, and it was unable to break 11's on the strip due to short shifting with the misfires... yeah $10k for 12's..

why doesn't the vishnu ST fit RHD? routed the downpipe right through the steering column like VTT is doing with their stage 3?.. ahh quick look for pics and it's a low mount so i'm guessing the answer to that is 'yes'

I understand that this particular forum is heavily biased towards Vishnu at the expense of all other vendors (and facts), and i'll probably get a warning or ban for this... and the post deleted... but i'm not okay with crap.
I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a keyboard warrior. There are several dynos for customers cars including one exceeding the company car, so no point arguing with you when you can't get the facts straight... and no I do not care to find them and post them for you, because I do not care to prove anything to you.

But can you just show me a single result be it dyno, drag, 60-130 or whatever you want for a car with a single turbo that is not run by a Vishnu Procede? If you manage to find that, then show me how it is even close to what the Vishnu kit has achieved.
Appreciate 0