Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by asbrr View Post
Quick search led to one of the ones I recall...there are more but here's a car with -2:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showp...48&postcount=6

The poster (Chris82) was replying to someone with the same concern about the "look" of negative camber, as you can see it's not bad at all so nothing to worry about in terms of the look.

As per the other posters with experience, you should be fine with proper toe settings, good tire rotation policy, and driving the car like it's meant to be driven
Thanks for the post that was really helpful. I read through that thread and it seemed like OP had noticeable wear on the front tires less than a few weeks after doing the adjustment. Also, the general consensus from other posters on that thread seems to be that though it'll give you better handling at the limit, it's unlikely you'll ever get there as a daily driver (i don't really intend to track this car) so because im not going to be pushing it around a track hard enough to offset the wear it seems like the plates will end up overcompensating and wearing the tires unevenly.
Appreciate 0