BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestsw20 View Post
Your car look amazing! I have a question, why do you choose Menzerna PO85RD instead of PO106FA? With PO85RD, your car look amazing, I thought PO106FA is a even finer polisher..
Phil at detailersdomain.com recommended it......the results were fantastic.

This is the description:

Menzerna Final Finish PO85RD is an ultra fine finishing polish designed to leave paint with the highest levels of gloss possible.

Like the Menzerna Intensive Polish PO83 this was developed by Menzerna for the new breed of Scratch Resistant Coatings which are being introduced by many of the major paint manufacturers. It contains super fine uniform micro polishing grains to safely and effectively remove very fine 3000 grit marks from paint such as holograming and marring from more abrasive compounds. As such this is in our opinion the finest finishing polish there is, it leaves paint with so much depth and a mirror like gloss it's sometimes hard to believe. For both professionals and enthusists that strive for perfection this is a must have product.

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0