03-14-2013, 05:46 PM   #62
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEM View Post
ALSO missing the front tow hook cover , just did,nt want to burst the bubble. since everyone is paying a decent amount for that.
I would pay a bit more if the artist would intentionally delete the tow hook cover and especially the nozzles from the design and also would not mind about the shark fin antenna either. For this kind of design work, it doesn't really need to be photo realistic, don't you think so? In fact he should not leave just one done and other disappeared, both absent would be better.

By the way, to Artemis, that antenna comes only with certain equipment (sat nav and/or bluetooth, or DAB), otherwise the rear window works as the radio antenna so it can not be considered as a "mistake" imo. Of course the artist didn't know this, that's for sure

At the time I wanted to buy my car without the nozzles but couldn't succeed like somebody else here did manage that. Market rules BMW claimed.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0