07-14-2010, 11:23 PM   #24
zenderm3
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 DY/2010 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alext View Post
I was wondering if someone could help me out by recommending / referring me to a dealer in QLD that would be willing to do a deal on a Z4 35is?

It seems to norm here to be getting around at least a 10% discount off list, especially on low volume cars. So this is what I am aiming for.

I am at an early stage of negotiation with my local dealer but he is only willing to give 4% which is weak considering I am a repeat customer. Plus he quoted me metallic paint for $3500 in writing...when I challenged him he tried to palm it off by saying that was the price for metallic paint AND Kansas leather (std option) which is just plain BS! By the time he apologised (after I went to the effort of explaining carefully that BMWs in general do not charge extra for standard leather in another email) I was already mistrusting and annoyed.

I read on here Coastline is good (Sparoz?) and willing to make deals happen.

I am sick and tired of the games dealers play: I am looking for a straight up deal and a deposit is theirs if the price is right.

Anyone willing to help me in the right direction or perhaps negotiate on my behalf?
Mate - Coastline is great - Can't fault service and advice!
1996 E36 M3 Dakar Yellow - SOLD
2004 Honda Accord Euro - SOLD
Appreciate 0