View Single Post
      02-19-2006, 04:11 PM   #10
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Honestly, I don't think the cops will do anything......
Examples:
1. My brother's car got broken into in broad daylight and they took everything that they could take......and there were witnesses everywhere who got the descriptions of the jerks and their license plates. The cops just said, "Take this report and have your insurance take care of it." I'm like.....WTF? That was it........case closed!
2. One of my friends' house got broken into and they took about $8,000 worth of jewelries(wife's wedding ring too), PS2, games, DVDs, collectibles, etc.......and one of the thieves accidently dropped his cell phone behind.....and the cops didn't do anything about it. Have your homeowner's insurance take care of it....And his insurance only paid about $600(vandalism only) for fixing the broken window with the steel bars....and he still had to come up with the $500 deductible.......case closed! They didn't even look for fingerprints.......

Just report to your insurance and let them take care of it.......cops in Southern California have too much on their hands to be looking for hit and run scums.......I'll bet you that if you try to follow up on the case....they'll tell you that the car was a stolen vehicle....case closed!

It's reality.......