02-19-2006, 10:05 PM   #21
sdorn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Jet Black 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huncowboy
my road rage story:
I saw an idiot once being cut off by an SUV. The lady in the SUV was on her phone and did not pay attention. That dude went off instantly. He cut her off like three times and finally ended up cutting me off as well by mistake. Then I honked. That was a big mistake and it was irresponsible of me. The guy targeted me from that moment on. So I called the cops. Finally he gets out of his car at the red light and comes to my window. He did not touch the car but spit on it while yelling obscenities. The dude looked like an escapee from a mental institute. I told him I am on the phone with the cops and I have his plates. So he yelled for another 10 seconds then he left the scene in a hurry. Probably he had a suspended license or somethign else to hide. Since there was no damage the cop talked me out of filing. He was even lazy to run the guy's plate. Thanks Coconut Creek PD! I should have filed anyways because this was/is an assault here in FL. I would have had no chance proving it but who knows may be the inconvenience of going to court would have thought him a lesson. This way he got off easy. Even better I should have called the cops the moment he was tailgating the lady and I should have never let myself involved in this by honking back at him.
That's why I have a concealed carry permit for a firearm. You never know what kind of person you might run into, and when someone might go crazy and try to kill you. There are road rage stories on the news here in Atlanta fairly often where someone lost it and killed someone. There are shootings and times where someone just runs someone off the road intentionally and kills them.
2006 Jet Black 325i (SOLD)
2001 Bullitt Mustang (450rwhp - SOLD)
Appreciate 0