Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESC OFF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloPoke View Post
After speaking to the dealer, he did say that he could fedex the papers to my local dealer. He then said that they would like me out there and that they would fly me out and pick me up at the airport. I can then drive the car home. I'm now thinking it will be fun to have a 1000 mile road trip down the east coast. Plus this will save me $800 on private transport.
Do you have an agreed upon price and solid sales contract?? Something seems strange with that free flight offer. Make sure your car is not going to be driven, and demand a photograph of the mileage upon delivery. Mine was delivered to the dealer with 4 miles on it, I expect no more that 5 or 6 total miles on it when I pick it up tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewills View Post
A guess a PCD redirect is probably out of the question, although it's a heckuva alot closer to you.
I doubt if one could be scheduled so near delivery??
Yes I have an agreed upon price on a signed sales agreement. The plane ticket is only about $170 so thy are not out much. I am already financing through BMWNA so its not like they have to sell me on that either. I'm not sure if they do have an angle here.
Appreciate 0