12-25-2012, 05:47 AM   #24
sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: VO 1///M; Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashoof View Post
how many miles you have logged so far how happy you are with the performance of the brake kit if i may ask ?? thanks
I still got a little gap with the brakes so I can't really judge but it is getting better every time I drive. I personally only have driven 60kms uneventful kms on road with my wife in the car, but I love the progression it gives. There is no noise, no dust, and it is a full race brake without changing pads. Dynamically, I require some suspension adjustments as I feel that I might need to slow compression down a bit. Rebound seems to be fine.

I am hoping to get to the track on the 31/1/13 so will probably have another bleed of the brakes if it is not right. Also, if I would like to have a quick run on the B roads just to see how well they work.

I will give more feedback once I have driven the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36325is View Post
Wow most awesome combo, which spring and shock setup are you currently using?
I am currently just using stock, but I am looking at PSi Racekit with a both TTX front and rears at the moment. However, MCA Suspension (Murray Coote, previously Proflex Australia) would have a big influence on what I will end up using.
Appreciate 0