///Machiavelli
Big Mac
Canada
Rep
Drives: MY16 F80

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post
wow, the parts are not even on the car and I already know this build is going to be epic.
Coming from one of the one of the reigning kings of epic 1er builds, that is high praise

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec_jan View Post
Any tips for picking up the blacklines in Munich? Had the same idea for my upcoming ED trip but no clue where to start. Won't be spending more than 1 day in Munich so likely will need to make plans in advance?
When checking in at the delivery lounge upstairs, I handed over the part # and asked the fellow who was processing the paperwork to call BMW Niederlassung Muenchen for me. He seemed a little skeptical (they had just been released at the time) but was happy to oblige. I picked them up first thing the next morning.

BMW Niederlassung München Filiale Nord
Riesenfeldstrasse 7
80809 München, Deutschland
089 353540

Dack had recommended trying

BMW Niederlassung München Hauptbetrieb
Frankfurter Ring 35
80807 Munich, Germany
089 353510

Keep in mind, they come in a fairly sizable box and are a little fragile making them somewhat cumbersome to lug around Europe. Just ask my wife. But they did fit in the overhead compartment!

Your going to love the European Delivery experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA128 View Post
Machiavelli - LeMans Blue?
Yep. Love how dynamic it is, changing colour depending on light source. Sometimes it looks almost as purple as Techno Violet and other times as pale as Estoril

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey_gta View Post
I spy 1m/m3 side mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifestyler View Post
slek lip?
Yep. Great fitment and durability. Took out a few cones on the skidpad at my last HPDE and this past winter it was a carbon fibre snow plow, but the lip has nary a scratch on it.
Appreciate 0