View Single Post
      03-22-2013, 02:43 AM   #14
MR RIZK
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: AW M2C

All.. Thanks for the quick responses. Will be heading out to a few dealers hopefully this weekend for a chit chat.

@Superdaws: Was just going by the 130. When we ordered, comfort access provided the mirror tilt so assumed the same. Thx for the update

@Woosh: I did look into the M3's but at the same price point the K's are considerably higher and since NA more involved to tweak. Coming from the WRX the Z was the first NA car that I converted to forced. Learnt alot along the way as I did all the work myself but it is nowhere as simple as starting with a boosted car. I easily dropped 40k into the car onto of the new purchase price which I will never see again. Not sure I want to go down that path again. With the 1M plans I reckon I can stay around the 15-20k mark for mods.

@beemer: I assume he is selling his. I will search to see what the fuss is about

@sparoz: Thanks for the feedback. Will rather a stock car but again minor mods are easy to evaluate.

The redbook is listing private sales at 81-88K as a gauge so i'm hoping a low K 1M is achievable at around 90k.

I'm not trying to low ball but my assumption is that the A45 will have an impact on the resale of the 1M and with the next version rumored to be out in ~2 years I need to be careful that I do not overpay.

Last edited by MR RIZK; 03-22-2013 at 02:56 AM..
Appreciate 0