Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrHellas View Post
"Car." LOL. that's classic! I love it. ...and thanks for the quick reponse. I think I may get the scoops but I need a few other things first that are more pressing. Then maybe with some extra cash I'll pick those up. I have the BMS DCI's in now and the snorkel doesn't exactly point perfectly towards the DCI's, so the scoops may help.... or it could just be that i'm getting too sucked up in all the marketing. lol. I just want shiny new bits all over her. I want my girl to have pretty things! haha.

...and sorry about the lip question.. I realize now that I did see your previous post and checked Scopione out already. Unfortunately, I'm saving for a moto next month, so I can't justify a 500+ dollar expense for that lip... as beautiful as it is. ...and honestly, I'm thinking about buying the whole 1m Kerscher apron kit. ...again, we'll see. LOL. I can dream, can't I? haha.

Anyway, once again... "Car" is gorgeous. ;-)

...and I love the VMR's. 18's?
The VMR's are 19's. As for the lip, yeah, it wasn't cheap. The shipping on the damn thing was atrocious. But dammit this lip is well made. It's bolted so much to my car with all the mounting points the thing comes with that my dad, who helped me install it, was able to pull himself off the ground by grabbing onto it, just to test that it wasn't going anywhere. It's strong as hell.

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0