View Single Post
      05-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #8
Sal@AUTOcouture
Rep
Drives: E93 M3, E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjbak View Post
So I have a 135i and needed to install the OEM SSK, remove the CDV, and get an e93 M3 sway bar installed. I decided to go to Auto Couture after talking with Sal and everything went great!

These guys are all very friendly and just love what they do. More important they are very knowledgeable and have very fair prices imo.

Their master tech Tom is just a standout guy. He is so meticulous to small details and will answer any question you have. Along the way he pulled me aside to show me what is going on or to just show me something cool about my car. Even if they run into a small roadblock they don't charge you more for labor. They quote you what is expected and if they run into issues they don't charge you more for it. As an example it took a little bit more time to install the SSK. As some of you may know the SSK install for a 135i is a bitch because the manual says to remove the exhaust, etc. Tom did the install without doing any of that. It took a little more time but my exhaust did not have to come off and risk not going back on perfectly.

I will definitely be going back to them for my coilovers and maintenance.

-Dave
Thanks Dave! Let me know when those KW's come in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamal View Post
+1 and I'm not even anywhere near NJ (although I did buy and pick up my 1er it in Bridgewater)... Sal hooked me up w/ a crazy good deal on the Cobb tuning AP.

Hope you're enjoying that new-found power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achtungE30 View Post
That would be my dream job!
Not gonna lie...it's pretty cool
Appreciate 0