View Single Post
      11-29-2009, 06:13 PM   #10
arrutled
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Olsa

I thought it was going to be you. are you going to put camber plates on as well? how you like the M3 bits?

Dave, whats the going rate for the plates + install?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
Andy, they're on my car. So, we know what my camber is. (-1.5 deg)

Dave and I put the M3 bits on my car today, along with these reinforcement plates. It took about 5 minutes to install these plates. I gotta say, the fit is amazingly precise. Everything that Dave had to cut out around is a very consistent gap, and the slots, alignment pin hole, and center hole are dead-exact.

His bolt slots would allow for about another 1/4" beyond what I wound up slotting, so on a lowered car, like mine, it would equate to about -2 deg, with no camber plates.

Dave took some shots. Since they contain a very clear view of my VIN, I asked that it get masked before posting. So, Dave, if you have problems getting that done, let me know, and I can take some, mask my VIN, and post 'em for you.

AW 135i w/ blackette, performance short shift kit, BMW alarm, Performance rotors, APEX ARC-8 wheels, Direzza Star Spec 235/275, Dinan stage 3 suspension, M3 wishbones/tension rods/front sway/rear subframe bushings and thats all folks!
Appreciate 0