04-17-2013, 12:01 PM   #21
Yaybeer2001
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe View Post
Blue,white, shadowline, Chrome, silver. Too many colors. Nix the Chrome and maybe black wheels, but thats my opinion. Make sure you do what you like man.
Where are other trim pieces available? This is what came with the car when I bought it.

I'm not a fan of black wheels. I actually think it's too plain. I guess it's all a matter of opinion, what you say is too busy I see as contrast haha.

I was afraid it would look to "american muscle" with the stripes but thats why I didn't go down the middle like the viper or pony cars. Off to the side actually gives is a more "euro" feel. In this city that look is actually pretty appealing, and I've still got my '70 Mustang Fastback so it keeps my loyalty a tad.

These AC parts I think are very subtle compared to the likes of some of those huge front bumpers. That looks a bit too "boy racer" in my opinion.

The roof spoiler is put on with adhesive, they actually measure and prime the top of the windshield for it to stick per the ACS instructions. It's on there pretty snug.
Appreciate 0