Artz 330
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Z4M, 335i, 135i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90
Yes, they can. If you had read the article for the correct information you would have known that there was something wrong with the particular speed6 they were testing.

You can't use 1 race or 1 article or 1 experience and then transfer that to the rest of the world.

This isn't "mag racing". The point some are trying to impart to you is that you need to have greater information in order to form a defintive statement. "Mag racing" is when someone takes 1 article that put their car at a very fast 0-60 or 1/4 mile, and then says he can beat another certain car because 1 other mag test got a slower 0-60.

The problem is your comments are too broad from your one experience to apply to the general group of cars.
I don't doubt that a 330i can beat a G35 in a specific race, but I wouldn't then say every 330i can beat a G35.
I never said I had one experience toying with one. Had plenty and havent been beaten yet. And no i dont compare magazines and then say ok Im going to beat you. I was simply stating the fact that each mag gets different times. Depending on driver, car, conditions. Ect.
Magazines say 330 goes 0-60 in 6.1 some say 6.3 and 6.5 some said 5.4 5.7 5.9 i read all the articles . Wow great for them, my car feels alot faster then 6.1 or 6.5 and when i used a stop watch i got around 5.6 and it sure feels like it does it that fast. So you saying my 1 experience and taking 1 mag article then racing. So no you are wrong. I never look at mags when some punk pulls up next to me in a 350Z or a G35. When i first got the car i thought i was toast. But then i beat one. i thought i got lucky, then beat another and another and another. even my friend who has a 6speed g35 who can drive cant beat me. we switch cars he drove my 330 i drove the G and I couldnt beat him. To me the car doesnt feel as quick as a 330. Close but not. And "Agent" im sure you seen the post with the vids. His 330 seems a bit tooooo quick. But if hes saying he can beat a g35 in his automatic 330, and i have gone against my moms 330Xi (E90) Auto from a 40 - 100 roll i had a good 3/4 car length on it. I have the vid. Ill send it to you, you can post it if you like I dont care.