Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Montego Blue 135i

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshhyeahh View Post
I signed up to a Miami-based "car enthusiast" forum, but I later found out it's just a place for high school ricers to mingle on. Anyway, I made an intro and said that I sold my Scion tC and bought the 1er...

Ricer #1: I won't congratulate because you're a person who wasn't able to work with what he had, so he bought his way there.

Ricer #2: All you had to do was just put a simple turbo kit on it, make 250-300+/- whp all day stock block and rode out with some decent suspension on it.

Ricer #3 with tC: Good job buying a girl car.
RWD cars are not girl cars. Which forum was it? I don't get why people spend so much $$$$ to make a commuter car (civic, corollas, scions) into performance cars. I would rather take all that money and buy a proper performance vehicle. I am not bashing on people for doing that, it's their $$$ not mine. Just not my cup of tea.

Eibach frontsway,BMS JB4,AFE Drop InBerk Street Axleback, H&R SPORT SPRINGS,Active Autowerke DP's ,Active Autowerke BOV,Active Autowerke FMIC , BMWPEDALS.COM, JB SPEED Black Grills,Alpina B3 TCU Flash
Appreciate 0