View Single Post
      11-30-2009, 08:20 PM   #75
adrian@vishnu
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liub View Post
Hi Adrian, going forward after December, would you be looking at adjusting prices if the AUD stays strong against the USD?

Thanks mate.
Post December is not decided yet. It will depend alot on what the dollar does. If the dollars stays where it is, it is likely there will be a reduction from the previous $1495, but the intention at the moment is to make the December price cheaper than the new year price to encourage sales in the Christmas period. I want this to be a real special... not just a normal price under the disguise of the special name.

Currently the cheapest price you get in the US is $945 (and this is a special... not retail, and only offered direct by Vishnu, or a by a Vishnu dealer that does not have as much of a support commitment as I since Vishnu is local support in the US). Delivery is around US$50. A realistic exchange rate you are likely to get (by the time paypal or your credit card or bank has taken its tolls) is around 0.88 (currently dollar is 0.91), and then add GST, and you end up at about my special price, but you get quicker delivery or free install, and around the clock support if you need it. My special is designed to match the US special price.

New year price will depend on sales at this price, and the dollar. Likely to be somewhere midway between old price and special price.

-- Adrian
Appreciate 0