08-16-2012, 02:01 AM   #7
sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: VO 1///M; Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M1 View Post
I pondered about this for all but 2 secs. Went with CF and never looked back. I think on the VO will look dynamite, and you don't have to worry about cleaning the soot that will be visible on Ti tips. Here is the thread of my install with plenty of pics (and dyno).

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...ight=akrapovic
Thanks - I has always liked the Ti better with the stock car, but now with the gloss black I think the yellowish tint of the Ti might be out of place, but probably still work. With a white car I will go CF without thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdawood View Post
I have a vo and I went for titanium. The cf weave didn't match my diffuser or splitter. And I wasn't a big fan of the akrapovic plate on the tips. That being said however, I would have gotten the cf if my 1m was white.
Not a big fan of the akra plate either. I also like how the Ti wraps around whereas the CF just slips over. Do you have any problems of the tips yellowing like the rest exhaust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M View Post
If you blacking out all the chrome bits, together with your BBS wheels, definitely CF. Mine has a small amount of CF on the Remus tips and looks ok IMO.

EDIT: Gun metal powder coat the tips to match your wheels?
Now, that might be an idea! Only now I have to decide with three options!!
Appreciate 0