First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M, M6 GC, 718GT4, F355GTS6

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMH View Post
I would sell them for little to nothing to a local forum member but for you good sir, your money is no good here.

Seriously though... I embellished your story (since you really provided ZERO details that would motivate a buyer to make an offer on your wheels... - as evidence.. the CRICKETS in here for a week after your first two posts) and this thread actually has a life now. I think you will live. glad your car is ok, and glad you got the ok on the wheels.

Seriously though.. make a serious attempt at an ad next time.

The fact that I'm not local.... and my " money is not good" I am utterly crushed!
I've had pm's and I'm not looking for local because I'm lazy, I want whoever buys them to be happy and if they get them and repair is more then expected I want them to be able to return them to me without significant shipping expense thus local, it simplifies all of those potential problems when selling a damaged product. I am in no rush to sell them, I don't mind them beautifying my storage unit lol and this is also an item far more likely to move in the m3 section as there's 88 m3 owners as a potential buyer or so to every 1 1M owner/buyer.

Try not to jump to conclusions, I have zero interest in scamming anybody, far from it. The assertion that I brought my bs here instead of Craigslist is alarming as well, I wouldn't bring anything to the forum I didn't feel good about, I recently sold a JB4 on here and locally, I have offered to install it free of charge to the buyer bc he seemed a nice high school kid and even with my very limited personal time, I love the forums and like to help those on here as I get significant help here.

I can't imagine you blaming me for my response nor saying I'd rather not sell to you after you accosted me, not to be spiteful but fool me once shame on you.... And I have to assume you'd be a difficult buyer of a damaged item.

Thanks for the bump.