View Single Post
      02-26-2014, 02:17 PM   #43
jcoop269
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 e82 n52

Garage List
I realize this is an old post but has really gotten me thinking about going back in there and re-installing mine before I do have any problems. I purchased the EAS H8 LED Angel Eye Upgrade for $150.00 minus the $20.00 special they are running right now...great deal and they are very high quality. I came to the decision to go with EAS after reading post after post raving about the more defined ring as well as the good quality. I don't believe EAS calls them AngelIBright's anymore as I have seen on many past posts so I'm assuming these are an updated latest model. Now EAS does have the LUX V4's which I did want but decided against because of the mixed reviews and I really was interested in the perfectly defined ring that EAS's brand has. Very pleased with the quality but each light does have two ballasts. I kind of wadded them up with the wires and positioned them around the H8 bulb housing and they seemed to fit just enough to the sides of the housing to stay in place and there is just enough bulk with all of it wadded up to have the cover go on tightly so I feel like they aren't going to move anywhere but would rather be sure than to just let them possibly move going over a famous PA pothole. Either way, I wanted to give everyone another option with the EAS AE's because I am very pleased with them thus far.
Appreciate 0