E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > sports package on 325i

05-15-2005, 05:58 PM   #1
drnittany
Rep
Drives: accord

sports package on 325i

I am thinking about getting the sport package, but I am a bit worried about the added expensive of getting a set of winter tires and the hassel of changing them every winter and spring.

I was wondering if it is possible to get all-season tires on the sports package on purchase or after purchase???
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2005, 06:02 PM   #2
peakpro
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ex-Z4; now looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnittany
I am thinking about getting the sport package, but I am a bit worried about the added expensive of getting a set of winter tires and the hassel of changing them every winter and spring.

I was wondering if it is possible to get all-season tires on the sports package on purchase or after purchase???
I am not in favor of the all seasons.....

get the snow tires and a set of cheap rims.....it is worth the hassle of changing then every year.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2005, 06:25 PM   #3
drnittany
Rep
Drives: accord

i know...but that is not my question. My question is it possible to order the sports package with all-season?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2005, 06:41 PM   #4
peakpro
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ex-Z4; now looking

Quote:
i know...but that is not my question. My question is it possible to order the sports package with all-season?

doubtful...

but a simple call to a dealer will give you the answer..
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2005, 10:13 PM   #5
Robbie!
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325I

Quote:
Thanks exactly what I asked for. I had an Audi A4 with performance tires, and switched to all seasons and noticed very little change in handling. I wish my 325 was coming with all seasons, i am not looking forward to the added expense of winter tires and rims. Also the car is sure to be evil in the winter with the z rated performance tires.