|08-15-2011, 10:50 PM||#1|
Drives: 2009 CTS-V
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Upstate NY
Requesting YOUR datalog, testing excel-based dyno
Fellow 1er's with datalogging capability,
I'm nearly ready to beta test an excel-based dyno spreadsheet that uploads a datalog (.csv, .txt) from your computer and produces accurate HP/TQ results. There are similar programs out there (airboy, etc) however I ensure you that my spreadsheet will be the most accurate, useful tool of its kind available (free too ).
I'm alpha testing the spreadsheet using datalogs from my team's personal vehicles (evo X, '11 wrx, and '08 135i), and now I'd like to expand the testing to YOUR datalogs. The only data I absolutely NEED to do the calcs are time and RPM, and the info below. If your datalog has more info like timing, boost, etc, that's even better!
Looking for ~2,000 steady, then WOT to redline in 3rd or 4th. If you don't pull to redline your numbers will be low!
Please feel free to attach here, or email to srplaske[at]gmail[dot]com, your datalogs for a 3rd or 4th gear pull. With the attachment or email please provide as much of the following as you can:
• Car [year,make,model,trans]
• Gear or diff mods (if not stock)
• Drive tire make/model/size (I use this to find rev/mile from manufacturer spec sheets).
• Cargo weight [driver, passenger(s), cargo]
• Fuel amount in tank (1/4, 1/2, full, almost empty, etc)
• Weather data if available (altitude, temp, humidity %)
• CF preference (None, STD, SAE... Note: I can only do SAE/STD with accurate weather data)
In return I will post up the dyno sheet printout of your pull and send you a beta release of the spreadsheet when it's ready so you can play around with it.
|datalog, dyno, excel|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|