|03-17-2012, 02:26 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2011
FOR SALE: Immaculate 2006 Z4M Roadster Black/Red ~23k miles
FOR SALE: My 2006 Z4 M Roadster convertible (production date 05/2006), Black Sapphire Metallic (BSM)/Imola Red leather. Car has ~23,300 miles. 330hp 3.2L S54 engine, Bi-xenon, Navigation System (w/ 2011 map disk). As the second owner, I purchased the Z4 M at the end of July 2011 @ ~20,200 miles from Bob Smith BMW in Calabassas, SoCal. The car is in absolutely MINT condition outside and inside (must see). Was driven ~5k per year by the previous owner, and about ~3k by me since purchased. Purchased as a weekend/cruiser/project car. Has been tastefully modded.
The car was purchased completely stock. Since then, I have installed the following @ European Auto Source (EAS):
1. Brand New complete H&R Coilovers ~ $1800 (installed 10/2011)
3. Cleared front turn signals & clear bulbs all-around.
4. BSM painted front refelectors
5. Completely blacked-out ///M badges w/ tri-color decals (EASILY reversible back to chrome). Badges are original, were NEVER removed for blacking-out.
6. Blacked-out front kidney grill surrounds (stock chrome grills available)
7. 35% Tint all-around (driver/passenger windows & convertible roof window)
8. ///M 6spd ZHP shift knob (brand new)
9. DICE Silverline DUO Ipod integration kit (discretely installed)
Car handles like a dream and is a blast to drive, especially with the top down on a sunny Southern California day.
All pictures were taken at EAS shortly after mounting the BBS CH-Rs. Red BBS center caps, Red mirror caps installed shortly thereafter and therefore not pictured.
MSRP new: $60k.
Asking: $32k OBO
May consider trade for 135i + cash.
*** BBS wheels NOT included ***
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|