BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
friscogypsee
Second Lieutenant
friscogypsee's Avatar
3
Rep
248
Posts

 
Drives: planning my getaway
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (0)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Alright guys... Sorry for being so flip-floppy but this has been a pretty hard decision for me to make. I'm putting the 1M back up for sale, looking for 66k. I paid over msrp so I am not making a penny. Options are convenience, premium, bmw apps, heated seats, and harmon kardon. Along with the original pieces are IND gloss black side markers, bmw performance kidneys, IND black M logo, 3m clear-bra, H8 angel eyes, BMW M floor mats, BMW all weather floor mats, and a nice uninstalled set of ultimate pedals. Less than 1k miles, always garaged and never driven over 4k rpm, perfect condition no curb rash. Practically new! Hit me up if your interested in this beast, cheers. Will try to take better pics later. You can PM me or: lostinbass@me.com

Attached Images
 

Last edited by friscogypsee; 05-08-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #2
friscogypsee
Second Lieutenant
friscogypsee's Avatar
3
Rep
248
Posts

 
Drives: planning my getaway
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (0)

Think I might keep the little beast after all, mighty hard decision argh
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 09:22 PM   #3
SkylineSD
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

 
Drives: 135
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: OC

iTrader: (0)

what would the 'more practical' car be? Bigger size?
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #4
JWC
New Member
JWC's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
722
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 F10 M5
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County/Taiwan

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
Lease transfer?
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2012, 07:19 AM   #5
integrale
New Member
0
Rep
6
Posts

 
Drives: M5 Touring
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Europe

iTrader: (0)

Sent you a PM in the event you're still on the fence about it....
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
friscogypsee
Second Lieutenant
friscogypsee's Avatar
3
Rep
248
Posts

 
Drives: planning my getaway
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineSD View Post
what would the 'more practical' car be? Bigger size?
Yeah an X3 since I have a chinese shar-pei dog that wants to go EVERY where w me. I feel bad leaving him at home just cause I wanna drive my fun little car. Driving around the mini van all the time sucks. Maybe eventually i'll be able to afford both but thinking about buying a nice bmw just for a dog seems kinda ridiculous in itself.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #7
Everfly
Colonel
Everfly's Avatar
26
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 135i M sport.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indianapolis

iTrader: (30)

Great choice just to keep it.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #8
friscogypsee
Second Lieutenant
friscogypsee's Avatar
3
Rep
248
Posts

 
Drives: planning my getaway
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everfly View Post
Great choice just to keep it.
right on thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2012, 11:20 PM   #9
Amog335
Private
2
Rep
98
Posts

 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Please let me know if you decide to sell in future!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #10
thok47
New Member
0
Rep
11
Posts

 
Drives: AW 1M
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

New member, so I can't PM yet, but please let me know if you change your mind. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #11
MrLeo
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
44
Posts

 
Drives: Prius
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

if u decide to sell, PM me please.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #12
Everfly
Colonel
Everfly's Avatar
26
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 135i M sport.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indianapolis

iTrader: (30)

It is very easy, move here give me the car I let you stay in my house for free hahaha
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 09:20 PM   #13
HeyMoe53
Lieutenant
8
Rep
579
Posts

 
Drives: '13 128 M-Spt. LeMans/Oyster
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central PA

iTrader: (0)

Gee. did the dog just suddenly want to go for rides in the 1M, or did you know about the dog issue before you bought the car?

I love dogs, but, humans>dogs. It's why I don't have one. I gave up babysitting when my kids grew up.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #14
friscogypsee
Second Lieutenant
friscogypsee's Avatar
3
Rep
248
Posts

 
Drives: planning my getaway
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMoe53 View Post
Gee. did the dog just suddenly want to go for rides in the 1M, or did you know about the dog issue before you bought the car?

I love dogs, but, humans>dogs. It's why I don't have one. I gave up babysitting when my kids grew up.
Yeah one of those life lessons I guess, I gotta stop bringing them home cause their cute. I mean I love em but damn what a responsibility. Problem is I never drive the M, it deserves to be appreciated more.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #15
Misterkris
Private
0
Rep
76
Posts

 
Drives: R32
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Badlands

iTrader: (0)

So it is for sale? Does it have license plate holes in the front bumper?
Tks
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2012, 02:14 PM   #16
Sauce
Lieutenant
Sauce's Avatar
10
Rep
528
Posts

 
Drives: Montego 135
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Studio City

iTrader: (1)

Just throw towels down lol, it's just a car, not a unicorn. My lab loves my 135 and it cleans up perfectly every time.
__________________
KW V3's, Sparco Pro2000's, Vorshlag CP's, JB4, Heat Wrapped Raceland DP's, aFe stg. 2 Sealed Intake, Miro 111's, Hankook RS3's 225/245 (for now), Seibon M3 CF Hood, Turner Motorsports Alum. Radiator, Big Tom IC, BMW Performance bumper.

Appreciate 0
      05-08-2012, 02:03 AM   #17
jnm
Second Lieutenant
jnm's Avatar
4
Rep
242
Posts

 
Drives: fast, but could be faster
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Good, I will be the only one with a 1M in all of SF! mwahahahaha!

(must be a very big dog not to fit in the back seats of a 1M!)
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2012, 02:15 PM   #18
NihonX
Captain
United_States
10
Rep
840
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 VO 1M
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Antioch

iTrader: (8)

I've only seen one 1M in San Francisco so far, not including myself. It was Alpine White such as yours. I think I seen it on Mariposa a few times in the past few months.

Good luck with the decision.

I WOULD sell mine if the price was right, but I don't think anyone wants a modified car.
__________________
2011 VO 1M
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #19
friscogypsee
Second Lieutenant
friscogypsee's Avatar
3
Rep
248
Posts

 
Drives: planning my getaway
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (0)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce View Post
Just throw towels down lol, it's just a car, not a unicorn. My lab loves my 135 and it cleans up perfectly every time.
First of all it's a 1M not a 135i haha j/k it was too tempting, prob is I like my car immaculate and dog hair everywhere=big turn off. I'll probably get an x3 then I'll be eying the "m4" or whatever it's gonna be called. That way I'll have the x3 for the dog, rainy days, camping etc. and the M for sunny days. It's nice to dream sometimes

Sale is in progress for the 1M, finalizing the deal. Thanks to anyone who was interested, it's been a fun ride.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 08:07 PM   #20
friscogypsee
Second Lieutenant
friscogypsee's Avatar
3
Rep
248
Posts

 
Drives: planning my getaway
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NihonX View Post
I've only seen one 1M in San Francisco so far, not including myself. It was Alpine White such as yours. I think I seen it on Mariposa a few times in the past few months.

Good luck with the decision.

I WOULD sell mine if the price was right, but I don't think anyone wants a modified car.
Yeah there's one from san fran, white one on cars.com for 70k with low options and 2k miles so considering that my price of 66k doesn't seem too bad, man I never thought these card would get so expensive. They'll hold value though, awesome car.

You might be surprised about the modified car thing, these cars are so sought after your likely to find someone willing to pay for it despite the mods. I'd part it out first though. Good luck!

Last edited by friscogypsee; 05-14-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2012, 03:56 PM   #21
Sauce
Lieutenant
Sauce's Avatar
10
Rep
528
Posts

 
Drives: Montego 135
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Studio City

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscogypsee View Post
First of all it's a 1M not a 135i haha j/k it was too tempting, prob is I like my car immaculate and dog hair everywhere=big turn off. I'll probably get an x3 then I'll be eying the "m4" or whatever it's gonna be called. That way I'll have the x3 for the dog, rainy days, camping etc. and the M for sunny days. It's nice to dream sometimes

Sale is in progress for the 1M, finalizing the deal. Thanks to anyone who was interested, it's been a fun ride.
Hehe let's go to the track and see who's faster! Lol no really, it doesn't matter what I do to my 135, I'll always want a 1M. And while your comment was a joke, it really does have some truth to it. 1M's are much more rare and the market of buyers are different as well. The 1M buyers will want everything absolutely mint, a 135 buyer won't mind a knick or two. My car is also 3 years older and I probably paid about half as much for my car than a 1M. With that said, I am quite anal about my car as well, and I am amazed at how well it cleans up every time. The first couple of times I would freak out trying to get him to stop moving, but everything ends up ok.

My only point was that a dirty 1M is still more fun than an X3, and if your enjoying it, who cares. Price the car 1K less than a comparable one if you want to sell it and someone will still gobble it up.
__________________
KW V3's, Sparco Pro2000's, Vorshlag CP's, JB4, Heat Wrapped Raceland DP's, aFe stg. 2 Sealed Intake, Miro 111's, Hankook RS3's 225/245 (for now), Seibon M3 CF Hood, Turner Motorsports Alum. Radiator, Big Tom IC, BMW Performance bumper.

Appreciate 0
      05-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #22
friscogypsee
Second Lieutenant
friscogypsee's Avatar
3
Rep
248
Posts

 
Drives: planning my getaway
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce View Post
Hehe let's go to the track and see who's faster! Lol no really, it doesn't matter what I do to my 135, I'll always want a 1M. And while your comment was a joke, it really does have some truth to it. 1M's are much more rare and the market of buyers are different as well. The 1M buyers will want everything absolutely mint, a 135 buyer won't mind a knick or two. My car is also 3 years older and I probably paid about half as much for my car than a 1M. With that said, I am quite anal about my car as well, and I am amazed at how well it cleans up every time. The first couple of times I would freak out trying to get him to stop moving, but everything ends up ok.

My only point was that a dirty 1M is still more fun than an X3, and if your enjoying it, who cares. Price the car 1K less than a comparable one if you want to sell it and someone will still gobble it up.
lol good point! I actually had an 08' "year one of the one" 135 so I can say their both great cars. And your right they do clean up well because those dogs do NOT sit still and will slobber all over the place despite how much you try to contain them haha
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST