BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #23
Everfly
Colonel
Everfly's Avatar
26
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 135i M sport.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indianapolis

iTrader: (30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HebbNH View Post
Damn Everfly, looks sick!
Thank you sir
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #24
Gnip Gnop
Lieutenant
Gnip Gnop's Avatar
12
Rep
440
Posts

 
Drives: 2002 BMW Z3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Woodbury, MN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everfly View Post
Yes i did, very easy
I'm going to order some springs within the next couple weeks once I have time for the install. How long did it take you?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #25
Everfly
Colonel
Everfly's Avatar
26
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 135i M sport.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indianapolis

iTrader: (30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnip Gnop View Post
I'm going to order some springs within the next couple weeks once I have time for the install. How long did it take you?
3 hrs slowly without any help and basic hand tool. If you have cordless impact gun would be best and I would say 2 hrs max.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #26
.:1of1500:.
Second Lieutenant
5
Rep
225
Posts

 
Drives: Dream is dead.
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Allentown, PA 18104

iTrader: (1)

Only because you said so!







H&R Sport Springs
CCW Classic Race with Street hardware
18x9"F
18x10.5"R
Brushed Red finish from CCW
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 06:50 PM   #27
Everfly
Colonel
Everfly's Avatar
26
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 135i M sport.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indianapolis

iTrader: (30)

There you go. This is community forums, gotta get balls like FLOSS
"If you don't like it STFU and GTFO"
Like me I like the way my car look and I mods for my liking not anyone else, if they don't like it not my problems, so far no one has stomp me yet
Your ride is very unique keep it up
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:1of1500:. View Post
Only because you said so!







H&R Sport Springs
CCW Classic Race with Street hardware
18x9"F
18x10.5"R
Brushed Red finish from CCW
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #28
1speedbike
Colonel
1speedbike's Avatar
80
Rep
2,934
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NJ, NYC, Baltimore

iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everfly View Post
This is community forums, gotta get balls like FLOSS
"If you don't like it STFU and GTFO"...

...if they don't like it not my problems, so far no one has stomp me yet
You and your car are both awesome, I love those new CCWs you ordered, and I don't mean this in a bad or disrespectful way AT ALL... but sometimes I have NO idea what the fuck you're saying
__________________

Year 1 of the 1
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #29
Everfly
Colonel
Everfly's Avatar
26
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 135i M sport.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indianapolis

iTrader: (30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1speedbike View Post
You and your car are both awesome, I love those new CCWs you ordered, and I don't mean this in a bad or disrespectful way AT ALL... but sometimes I have NO idea what the fuck you're saying
Those CCWs classic is my favorite
Haha true, English is my second language and sometime I bored the fuck out at work So I am just "free type"
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #30
1speedbike
Colonel
1speedbike's Avatar
80
Rep
2,934
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NJ, NYC, Baltimore

iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everfly View Post
Those CCWs classic is my favorite
Haha true, English is my second language and sometime I bored the fuck out at work So I am just "free type"

Haha I see. Don't worry about it! It's my second language too, even though I was born in NYC and ended up learning it through grade school. Sometimes I have to ask my mom to retype her emails or say something again because she's pretty bad No offense intended, just sometimes I find one of your posts and think wtf is he saying!?
__________________

Year 1 of the 1
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 08:15 PM   #31
Everfly
Colonel
Everfly's Avatar
26
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 135i M sport.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indianapolis

iTrader: (30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1speedbike View Post
Haha I see. Don't worry about it! It's my second language too, even though I was born in NYC and ended up learning it through grade school. Sometimes I have to ask my mom to retype her emails or say something again because she's pretty bad No offense intended, just sometimes I find one of your posts and think wtf is he saying!?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2012, 08:16 AM   #32
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
the infamous...'s Avatar
United_States
433
Rep
17,533
Posts

 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

iTrader: (0)

__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 01:48 PM   #33
ballski
@bryang135
United_States
7
Rep
328
Posts

 
Drives: alpine 1er
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cincinnati

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
1987 325is  [0.00]
mmmmmmmmmmmm
__________________
Current Moneypits: AW/CR 135i - e30 350is sbf v8 - e46 sedan mtechII - 1961 Cadillac deVille
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 02:26 PM   #34
Crackerballer
Macaroni
United_States
1
Rep
110
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 AW 135i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Durham, NC

iTrader: (0)

Peanut butter boner time. Love the red on white. Considering the grey center with polished lip for my AW.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #35
Everfly
Colonel
Everfly's Avatar
26
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 135i M sport.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indianapolis

iTrader: (30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackerballer View Post
Peanut butter boner time. Love the red on white. Considering the grey center with polished lip for my AW.
I think black center will look much better
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #36
Gnip Gnop
Lieutenant
Gnip Gnop's Avatar
12
Rep
440
Posts

 
Drives: 2002 BMW Z3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Woodbury, MN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everfly View Post
I think black center will look much better
No love for the comp grey centers???
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2012, 12:53 AM   #37
RiefferD
First Lieutenant
3
Rep
352
Posts

 
Drives: Crimson Red 135i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

everfly...nice job bro.. ur rides sick..
__________________
Thats whats good about this site though, you try it so that I know not to....
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2012, 10:51 AM   #38
Everfly
Colonel
Everfly's Avatar
26
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 135i M sport.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indianapolis

iTrader: (30)

Haha he saying for AW so I said black. Grey will look better with silver
Thank you sir
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2012, 11:25 PM   #39
Gnip Gnop
Lieutenant
Gnip Gnop's Avatar
12
Rep
440
Posts

 
Drives: 2002 BMW Z3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Woodbury, MN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everfly View Post
Haha he saying for AW so I said black. Grey will look better with silver
Thank you sir
You can't go wrong with either color!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2012, 10:08 AM   #40
Everfly
Colonel
Everfly's Avatar
26
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 135i M sport.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indianapolis

iTrader: (30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnip Gnop View Post
You can't go wrong with either color!
You cant go wrong with CCWs. Thr best wheels for money
Anyhow did you get springs yet?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #41
Gnip Gnop
Lieutenant
Gnip Gnop's Avatar
12
Rep
440
Posts

 
Drives: 2002 BMW Z3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Woodbury, MN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everfly View Post
You cant go wrong with CCWs. Thr best wheels for money
Anyhow did you get springs yet?
Not yet this week I plan on ordering them...I have been too busy lately.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #42
gman36
First Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
326
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 135i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (2)

BUMMMPPP!!!!! Anyone else get a set?
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #43
geared
Captain
10
Rep
626
Posts

 
Drives: 1'er&supra
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: jupiter, fl

iTrader: (6)

Looks different now, pics to come soon....


Last edited by geared; 06-15-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 10:08 PM   #44
addict
Private First Class
addict's Avatar
6
Rep
149
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 135i(SOLD) 2013 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: San Juan, Tx.

iTrader: (0)

CCW LM-5
For Sale btw

__________________

jb4+flexfuel wires / cp-e 5" downpipe / cp-e chargepipe / Injen CAI / Resonator delete+custom Magnaflow axle back / BMS low temp thermostat / CCW lm-5 / Bagriders slayer series airride w/airlift autopilot v2
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST