BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
USNEM_128i
Private First Class
 
USNEM_128i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Miami,FL

Posts: 136
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 128i  [5.00]
No 128i Love :(



I wish the 128i had more threads etc....i always see the same exact threads. Nothing really new. Is there another forums dedicated to the 128i? that has more of an audience.

I dont know if this is just me but I like the 128i more then the 135i.... way more reliable, might not be as fast but so what? lol


More 128i performance parts please?!?! lol
USNEM_128i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
 
Greenkirby21's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 128i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dream Land

Posts: 2,506
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to Greenkirby21
lol. its such a niche market.

Just in general, the 1 series is small compared to the 3 series. Then add into that there are less 128i owners then 135i(on the forums).

Also, most of the time I see another 128i its normally a woman or elderly people. Of course, who says they can't be enthusiasts, but most of the time they are on the phone.

Its also hard to make parts for the NA engine. Aside from intake, exhaust, or tune, you are looking at major $$$$ for upgrades.

For cosmetic parts, it all applies to 128 and 135i, except the few unlucky us that don't have a diffuser or M sport bumper.

I normally go read the 328i section of bimmerpost as they have more discussions normally.
__________________
2009 128i Coupe Crimson Red MODS: -Injen Intake-Magnaflow Exhaust-Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Carbon Fiber Grilles - OZ Ultraleggeras - CF Mirrors
Greenkirby21 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 06:19 PM   #3
USNEM_128i
Private First Class
 
USNEM_128i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Miami,FL

Posts: 136
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 128i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
lol. its such a niche market.

Just in general, the 1 series is small compared to the 3 series. Then add into that there are less 128i owners then 135i(on the forums).

Also, most of the time I see another 128i its normally a woman or elderly people. Of course, who says they can't be enthusiasts, but most of the time they are on the phone.

Its also hard to make parts for the NA engine. Aside from intake, exhaust, or tune, you are looking at major $$$$ for upgrades.

For cosmetic parts, it all applies to 128 and 135i, except the few unlucky us that don't have a diffuser or M sport bumper.

I normally go read the 328i section of bimmerpost as they have more discussions normally.

That's true i guess, but the 128i is such an awesome car!! lol Every time i drive my car its just amazing, and i never get bored of it. I have had it for about 2 years now.
USNEM_128i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #4
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
 
Greenkirby21's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 128i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dream Land

Posts: 2,506
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to Greenkirby21
The car is fantastic! I've sold most my cars after 2-3 years, but this car I could consider keeping forever xD.
__________________
2009 128i Coupe Crimson Red MODS: -Injen Intake-Magnaflow Exhaust-Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Carbon Fiber Grilles - OZ Ultraleggeras - CF Mirrors
Greenkirby21 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 06:45 PM   #5
andrey_gta
Colonel
 
andrey_gta's Avatar
 
Drives: 130i coupé ;)
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bimmerpost

Posts: 2,575
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [0.00]
I have the same critique that N52 gets no love and the threads follow a pattern( exhaust, intake, suspension).
If you are German there is 1er forum.de or babybmw for the UK crowd.

Good things that e90post exists and numeous e36/e46 M3 forums give me ideas such as:
-interchanging SSK parts--> imply that e90 SSK are same as ours
-meth kits for NA cars have some good effects
-Euro airbox has HP gains or you can cut up a NA airbox to get same effect
-N55 midpipes are perfect for a small weld job to fit on a 128i in order to be used with any 135i second hand axle back
-DISA
-potential for e87 cosmetic parts to fit 128i
-Rear sub frame bushings (RSUB) should be changed on high mileage
__________________
128i Sport 6MT converted to Euro 130i spec, tuned by evolve ~220 whp 207 wtq(ft-lb) SAE
In-progress: n54 ssk, m3 trans mnt, e36M lip Wishlist: m3 susp, n55 eng mnt, headers, LSD, finn dif e60


"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is

Last edited by andrey_gta; 07-16-2012 at 08:51 PM.
andrey_gta is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 06:57 PM   #6
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
 
bmw1racer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 128i Coupe 6MT Sport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Posts: 1,738
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNEM_128i View Post


I wish the 128i had more threads etc....i always see the same exact threads. Nothing really new. Is there another forums dedicated to the 128i? that has more of an audience.
I hear ya...

It's typical for the baby in the family... But I'd take it pretty much over any current BMW.
__________________
bmw1racer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 07:09 PM   #7
USNEM_128i
Private First Class
 
USNEM_128i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Miami,FL

Posts: 136
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 128i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1racer View Post
I hear ya...

It's typical for the baby in the family... But I'd take it pretty much over any current BMW.
Same here! Im trying to find forums for the 128i but nothing yet : /
USNEM_128i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #8
andrey_gta
Colonel
 
andrey_gta's Avatar
 
Drives: 130i coupé ;)
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bimmerpost

Posts: 2,575
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [0.00]
http://www.1erforum.de/

http://www.1erforum.de/bmw-125-i/

http://www.1erforum.de/bmw-125i/

http://www.1erforum.de/bmw-130i/
__________________
128i Sport 6MT converted to Euro 130i spec, tuned by evolve ~220 whp 207 wtq(ft-lb) SAE
In-progress: n54 ssk, m3 trans mnt, e36M lip Wishlist: m3 susp, n55 eng mnt, headers, LSD, finn dif e60


"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is
andrey_gta is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 10:02 PM   #9
TheSt|G
Resident Tamed Racing Driver
 
TheSt|G's Avatar
 
Drives: 130is 6MT, E39 M5, E36 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Outside Philly

Posts: 3,158
iTrader: (2)

Well, when you car breaks less it's hard to have tons of threads complaining about the engine putting us into limp mode.

We could always start a 128i chat thread(even use this one) and just post daily thoughts/ideas/whatever. I'll kick it off.

I ordered SuperSprint's 125i headers which work on the 128i. Gives us proper equal length headers and deletes the primary cat, but we still have the secondaries so it should be fine. Also sourced a 330i intake manifold with the DISA valves off a wrecked E90 330i. And I just picked up an AFE stage 2 intake in the FS section.

Should have some pretty good power soon.

Considering getting the headers properly heat coated(which generally yields even more power).
__________________

130is MSport 6MT/ SuperSprint Headers & Exhaust with Swain Tech Race Coat / DISA Manifold / EVOLVE Tune / TCK DA Coilovers / Euro CF Intake/Box / BMW v1 Wheel / BBS RGRs with PSS / F30 Brake Shield / BMW CF Spoiler & Diffuser / Blackline Tails / Rear Fogs Enabled / Front Fogs Delete / CDV Delete / BMW Black Kidneys / M5 Illuminated Knob / BMW Stripe

Last edited by TheSt|G; 08-01-2012 at 10:01 AM.
TheSt|G is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 10:10 PM   #10
andrey_gta
Colonel
 
andrey_gta's Avatar
 
Drives: 130i coupé ;)
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bimmerpost

Posts: 2,575
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt|G View Post
Well, when you car breaks less it's hard to have tons of threads complaining about the engine putting us into limp mode.
NICE!!

Quote:
We could always start a 128i chat thread(even use this one) and just post daily thoughts/ideas/whatever. I'll kick it off.
I'm in, I have floated a few ideas here and there.

Quote:
I ordered SuperSprint's 125i headers which work on the 128i. Gives us proper equal length headers and deletes the primary cat, but we still have the secondaries so it should be fine.
Ops, i got no secondaries :P.
Want to know more information and cost to ship.

Quote:
Also sourced a 330i intake manifold with the DISA valves off a wrecked E90 330i. And I just picked up an AFE stage 2 intake in the FS section.
Nice, was the wrecker local or through the web? Source?

Quote:
Should have some pretty good power soon.

Considering getting the headers properly heat coated(which generally yields even more power.
Probably near that 290hp range Raceman talked about with a tune. Without prob 260- 275
Are MMW headeres coated stock? How much extra cost do you think the coat is?
__________________
128i Sport 6MT converted to Euro 130i spec, tuned by evolve ~220 whp 207 wtq(ft-lb) SAE
In-progress: n54 ssk, m3 trans mnt, e36M lip Wishlist: m3 susp, n55 eng mnt, headers, LSD, finn dif e60


"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is

Last edited by andrey_gta; 07-16-2012 at 10:22 PM.
andrey_gta is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 10:29 PM   #11
the1andonly
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: black on black 128i manual
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: midwest

Posts: 364
iTrader: (0)

I agree...this car is simply fantastic and so athletic but gets talked about like its an accord. the 135 is a great car in it own right but not so much that it completely overshadows the 128. i had my 128 over 140mph on the highway last weekend and it handled like it was on rails, and the engine pulled hard still! its so bad it feels like a lancer and an evo comparison...nothing could be further from the truth
the1andonly is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 10:35 PM   #12
TheSt|G
Resident Tamed Racing Driver
 
TheSt|G's Avatar
 
Drives: 130is 6MT, E39 M5, E36 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Outside Philly

Posts: 3,158
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey_gta View Post
Want to know more information and cost to ship.
http://www.supersprint.com/en/prod-c...laces_kat.aspx

That kit and I'll have to look into the shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey_gta View Post
Nice, was the wrecker local or through the web? Source?
Local BMW indy shop. Happened to notice they had a wrecked E90 330i out front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey_gta View Post
Probably near that 290hp range Raceman talked about with a tune. Without prob 260- 275
Yup. I'll be using the engine tune from the X3/X5 as that makes the most power in the US to tide me over until Evolve makes their tune. AA doesn't seem very responsive and Evolve can do quite a few things they can't anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey_gta View Post
Are MMW headeres coated stock? How much extra cost do you think the coat is?
Not sure on the MMW as I wasn't considering them, and the coating is ~$270 I believe at the place I'm having it done.
__________________

130is MSport 6MT/ SuperSprint Headers & Exhaust with Swain Tech Race Coat / DISA Manifold / EVOLVE Tune / TCK DA Coilovers / Euro CF Intake/Box / BMW v1 Wheel / BBS RGRs with PSS / F30 Brake Shield / BMW CF Spoiler & Diffuser / Blackline Tails / Rear Fogs Enabled / Front Fogs Delete / CDV Delete / BMW Black Kidneys / M5 Illuminated Knob / BMW Stripe
TheSt|G is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 10:51 PM   #13
andrey_gta
Colonel
 
andrey_gta's Avatar
 
Drives: 130i coupé ;)
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bimmerpost

Posts: 2,575
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt|G View Post

Yup. I'll be using the engine tune from the X3/X5 as that makes the most power in the US to tide me over until Evolve makes their tune. AA doesn't seem very responsive and Evolve can do quite a few things they can't anyways.
How can one load x3/x5/z4/130i tunes? Is it through regular coding?

I would be worried about x3/5 not capturing the sport responsiveness that 128i has stock,these are SAV/SUV tunes, nothing really sporty about them besides optimization for low end torque
__________________
128i Sport 6MT converted to Euro 130i spec, tuned by evolve ~220 whp 207 wtq(ft-lb) SAE
In-progress: n54 ssk, m3 trans mnt, e36M lip Wishlist: m3 susp, n55 eng mnt, headers, LSD, finn dif e60


"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is
andrey_gta is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #14
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
 
bmw1racer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 128i Coupe 6MT Sport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Posts: 1,738
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt|G View Post
Well, when you car breaks less it's hard to have tons of threads complaining about the engine putting us into limp mode.
Zinggg....!!


LOL.

Quote:
We could always start a 128i chat thread(even use this one) and just post daily thoughts/ideas/whatever. I'll kick it off.
Works for me.
__________________
bmw1racer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 11:32 PM   #15
TheSt|G
Resident Tamed Racing Driver
 
TheSt|G's Avatar
 
Drives: 130is 6MT, E39 M5, E36 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Outside Philly

Posts: 3,158
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey_gta View Post
How can one load x3/x5/z4/130i tunes? Is it through regular coding?

I would be worried about x3/5 not capturing the sport responsiveness that 128i has stock,these are SAV/SUV tunes, nothing really sporty about them besides optimization for low end torque
Yeah I have a buddy who does that end of it. He currently does a lot of the coding and euro SMG/engine tunes for the E60 M5.

As for the responsiveness, we will have to see. On paper it has the highest US horsepower. If worst comes to worst I can revert it to stock.

I do know when I get Evolve onboard I won't be doing anything to the throttle mapping. I never could stand the sport button in my M5, and I'll be damned if I want it on all the time in the 128i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1racer View Post
Zinggg....!!

LOL.

Works for me.

I really like those stock wheels, they really remind me of the E34 M5 M System II or throwing star wheels.


__________________

130is MSport 6MT/ SuperSprint Headers & Exhaust with Swain Tech Race Coat / DISA Manifold / EVOLVE Tune / TCK DA Coilovers / Euro CF Intake/Box / BMW v1 Wheel / BBS RGRs with PSS / F30 Brake Shield / BMW CF Spoiler & Diffuser / Blackline Tails / Rear Fogs Enabled / Front Fogs Delete / CDV Delete / BMW Black Kidneys / M5 Illuminated Knob / BMW Stripe
TheSt|G is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 11:39 PM   #16
andrey_gta
Colonel
 
andrey_gta's Avatar
 
Drives: 130i coupé ;)
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bimmerpost

Posts: 2,575
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [0.00]
What features does Evolve have over AA for a complete tune?
__________________
128i Sport 6MT converted to Euro 130i spec, tuned by evolve ~220 whp 207 wtq(ft-lb) SAE
In-progress: n54 ssk, m3 trans mnt, e36M lip Wishlist: m3 susp, n55 eng mnt, headers, LSD, finn dif e60


"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is
andrey_gta is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2012, 12:02 AM   #17
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
 
Greenkirby21's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 128i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dream Land

Posts: 2,506
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to Greenkirby21
I'm up for a 128i chat thread!

Since everyone is talking about mods ill include mine xD.

I was planning on a lot of mods because I saved up a lot of money over the summer. However, I think I won't be able to get any now because its my final semester in college and I am taking 20 hours. I don't think I can do 20 hours and work part time while maintaining all A's x_x.

So, all the money I just saved up is going to be used for my monthly car payments : <.

Future mods I mostly want are a carbon front lip(for a non M package), and LCI blackline tailights.

Would really love a 135i rear bumper, but its too expensive me thinks.

Also, TINT. my car is killing me in this 100+ degree weather : <. I can't even sit in the car. I have to turn it on and step out for a few minutes until it cools
__________________
2009 128i Coupe Crimson Red MODS: -Injen Intake-Magnaflow Exhaust-Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Carbon Fiber Grilles - OZ Ultraleggeras - CF Mirrors
Greenkirby21 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2012, 12:31 AM   #18
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
 
bmw1racer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 128i Coupe 6MT Sport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Posts: 1,738
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt|G View Post
I really like those stock wheels, they really remind me of the E34 M5 M System II or throwing star wheels.
But mine are rotating the wrong way...

__________________
bmw1racer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2012, 12:32 AM   #19
andrey_gta
Colonel
 
andrey_gta's Avatar
 
Drives: 130i coupé ;)
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bimmerpost

Posts: 2,575
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
I'm up for a 128i chat thread!

Future mods I mostly want are a carbon front lip(for a non M package), and LCI blackline tailights.

Would really love a 135i rear bumper, but its too expensive me thinks.

Also, TINT. my car is killing me in this 100+ degree weather : <. I can't even sit in the car. I have to turn it on and step out for a few minutes until it cools
I really like the look of magnafliw/bmp/135i tips on stock 128i rear with Blackline. Don't think it should be touched, otherwise with 135i msport it would blend and look small and make u feel that u need more. Now for side skirts, stay tuned

For tint look into. Lumar or other brand clear UV reducing films for windshield. I am thinking about this alot this summer.

cf lip, hmm ..
Im debating between cf ljp experiment or SSK.

Last edited by andrey_gta; 07-17-2012 at 12:41 AM.
andrey_gta is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2012, 12:32 AM   #20
TheSt|G
Resident Tamed Racing Driver
 
TheSt|G's Avatar
 
Drives: 130is 6MT, E39 M5, E36 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Outside Philly

Posts: 3,158
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey_gta View Post
What features does Evolve have over AA for a complete tune?
In my case specifically(in regards to the headers) they are the only ones that can turn down the post cat 02 sensors so that they both don't throw a code, but also don't show up as "not ready" for state inspection via the OBD2 port.

Beyond that, they always seem up to the challenge of whatever is presented to them, and I have greater overall faith in their ability to get more from the car. If nothing else, they have had the engine longer in the 125i and the 130i and a larger number of interested customers.
__________________

130is MSport 6MT/ SuperSprint Headers & Exhaust with Swain Tech Race Coat / DISA Manifold / EVOLVE Tune / TCK DA Coilovers / Euro CF Intake/Box / BMW v1 Wheel / BBS RGRs with PSS / F30 Brake Shield / BMW CF Spoiler & Diffuser / Blackline Tails / Rear Fogs Enabled / Front Fogs Delete / CDV Delete / BMW Black Kidneys / M5 Illuminated Knob / BMW Stripe
TheSt|G is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2012, 04:09 AM   #21
Daft Auto
Captain
 
Daft Auto's Avatar
 
Drives: 128i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Malibu

Posts: 617
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
I'm up for a 128i chat thread!

Since everyone is talking about mods ill include mine xD.

I was planning on a lot of mods because I saved up a lot of money over the summer. However, I think I won't be able to get any now because its my final semester in college and I am taking 20 hours. I don't think I can do 20 hours and work part time while maintaining all A's x_x.

So, all the money I just saved up is going to be used for my monthly car payments : <.

Future mods I mostly want are a carbon front lip(for a non M package), and LCI blackline tailights.

Would really love a 135i rear bumper, but its too expensive me thinks.

Also, TINT. my car is killing me in this 100+ degree weather : <. I can't even sit in the car. I have to turn it on and step out for a few minutes until it cools
If you plan on keeping the car, consider the 135i rear an investment. Just think of the years ahead, looking back at that sexy ass from across the parking lot. I'm getting one as soon as I find a decent price lol.

I've been waiting to see any fitment reviews on non M Sport splitters but tossed that entirely when I saw the LTBMW 1M front bumper. I filed that under serious consideration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt|G View Post
In my case specifically(in regards to the headers) they are the only ones that can turn down the post cat 02 sensors so that they both don't throw a code, but also don't show up as "not ready" for state inspection via the OBD2 port.

Beyond that, they always seem up to the challenge of whatever is presented to them, and I have greater overall faith in their ability to get more from the car. If nothing else, they have had the engine longer in the 125i and the 130i and a larger number of interested customers.
Hi there. Off topic but, seeing as this thread is alive, where'd you get your 330i intake? How is it as a direct bolt on? I've been considering that with an AA tune..

Interested in updates on this evolve tune as well.
Daft Auto is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2012, 06:25 AM   #22
andrey_gta
Colonel
 
andrey_gta's Avatar
 
Drives: 130i coupé ;)
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bimmerpost

Posts: 2,575
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [0.00]
I thought that I needed a msport/bmp/135i rear until I got Blacklines. I don't need a spoiler now, they are that good )
Attached Images
 
__________________
128i Sport 6MT converted to Euro 130i spec, tuned by evolve ~220 whp 207 wtq(ft-lb) SAE
In-progress: n54 ssk, m3 trans mnt, e36M lip Wishlist: m3 susp, n55 eng mnt, headers, LSD, finn dif e60


"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is

Last edited by andrey_gta; 07-17-2012 at 06:38 AM.
andrey_gta is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST