BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-21-2012, 06:49 AM   #1
1MOz
Captain
1MOz's Avatar
Australia
11
Rep
627
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 1M AW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

My Snow is here!

I am very pleased to inform the 1Addicts community that I have finally collected my 1M this afternoon, nick named "Snow".

This is one of the very last few 1Ms arriving in Australia.

Can't wait to do some proper driving this weekend. From my brief drive home today, I'm very impressed (coming from owning an Audi RS4 for over 5 years). The mods will start soon, mainly cosmetic enhancements. I won't be rushing in to do anything mechanical just yet other than replacing the midpipe with the N55 midpipe. Already organise time with Peter from Advan to do this.

Here are some quick pics I got while paperwork was completed:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=734281

Happy driving.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 07:34 AM   #2
Aussie_in_London
Lieutenant Colonel
Aussie_in_London's Avatar
34
Rep
1,664
Posts

 
Drives: 1M & track built Astra OPC
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Congrats and happy motoring mate......But ain't you just a little young to be driving
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 07:38 AM   #3
1MOz
Captain
1MOz's Avatar
Australia
11
Rep
627
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 1M AW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_in_London View Post
Congrats and happy motoring mate......But ain't you just a little young to be driving
Hahaa, he wanted to be my co-pilot on its first maiden drive home! my youngest out of 3.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #4
Aussie_in_London
Lieutenant Colonel
Aussie_in_London's Avatar
34
Rep
1,664
Posts

 
Drives: 1M & track built Astra OPC
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOz View Post
Hahaa, he wanted to be my co-pilot on its first maiden drive home! my youngest out of 3.
And dressed to impress, nice one ....
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 01:59 PM   #5
1'M Blue
Captain
Oman
8
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OM

iTrader: (0)

Welcome and congrats on the purchase !
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #6
EINSER M
Major General
EINSER M's Avatar
United_States
92
Rep
5,368
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E82 1M
Join Date: May 2006
Location: 34.1064° N, 117.5922° W, 300m altitude

iTrader: (38)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to EINSER M Send a message via MSN to EINSER M Send a message via Yahoo to EINSER M
grats gr8 pics
__________________
THE EINSER M BUILD
CLICK HERE: EINSER M BUILD

Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #7
speedyjoe
Private First Class
Canada
2
Rep
128
Posts

 
Drives: E46M3/1M
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Thronhill

iTrader: (0)

Congrats...
I thought the production of 1M has been stopped... apparently I was wrong.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #8
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
ozinaldo's Avatar
Portugal
46
Rep
3,053
Posts

 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyjoe View Post
Congrats...
I thought the production of 1M has been stopped... apparently I was wrong.
It is stopped, as of 29th of June. His car must be May or June production. It is very normal to take delivery in remote countries like Australia 2 to 4 months after actual production date.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #9
///M1
Brigadier General
///M1's Avatar
United_States
56
Rep
3,090
Posts

 
Drives: Many
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 212/305

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOz View Post
I am very pleased to inform the 1Addicts community that I have finally collected my 1M this afternoon, nick named "Snow".

This is one of the very last few 1Ms arriving in Australia.

Can't wait to do some proper driving this weekend. From my brief drive home today, I'm very impressed (coming from owning an Audi RS4 for over 5 years). The mods will start soon, mainly cosmetic enhancements. I won't be rushing in to do anything mechanical just yet other than replacing the midpipe with the N55 midpipe. Already organise time with Peter from Advan to do this.

Here are some quick pics I got while paperwork was completed:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=734281

Happy driving.
Congrats!

Just watched Lockout, main character (Guy Pearce) was called...Snow. And he's a loose cannon

__________________
2011 BMW E82 1///M: AW, ZPP+ZCV, HK, Apps; Akra CF+Valve control, MadDad mids, K&N, Forge FMIC, P3gauge, EuroTails, Tint, CF Mirrors+Spoiler+Roof+RevoZ diffuser, 10mm H&R, IND grills+gills, xCDV, LUX AE
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Interior, Premium+Titanium Package, EPL Tune, Stasis Ohlins MS coilovers, Milltek valved exhaust+DownPipes, Alcon BBK, Tint, ADR V1, Lidatek, Lamin-X, Strasse Forged SM7 3-piece concave wheels, 275/30/19 PSSs, Euro flat-bottom steering wheel, JHM SSK
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 08:04 PM   #10
1M SUSI
Private First Class
1M SUSI's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
169
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 //1M Alpine White
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Connecticuts Gold Cost

iTrader: (0)

You named your car after this early nineties gem

Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 04:27 AM   #11
Artemis
Brigadier General
Artemis's Avatar
Belgium
102
Rep
3,363
Posts

 
Drives: 1M (VO)
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Then you must be Tintin.

Name:  Tintin_Snowy.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  31.4 KB
__________________
“For ’tis the mind that makes the body rich” (W. Shakespeare, The Taming of the Shrew, Act 4, Scene 3)
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 05:50 AM   #12
1MOz
Captain
1MOz's Avatar
Australia
11
Rep
627
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 1M AW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Thanks guys. I wish I can take the credit but it was my darling wife who gave it the name.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST