BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read




 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-21-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
1MOz
Captain
1MOz's Avatar
Australia
56
Rep
692
Posts

Drives: BMW 1M AW & X5 xDrive40d CB
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

My Snow is here!

I am very pleased to inform the 1Addicts community that I have finally collected my 1M this afternoon, nick named "Snow".

This is one of the very last few 1Ms arriving in Australia.

Can't wait to do some proper driving this weekend. From my brief drive home today, I'm very impressed (coming from owning an Audi RS4 for over 5 years). The mods will start soon, mainly cosmetic enhancements. I won't be rushing in to do anything mechanical just yet other than replacing the midpipe with the N55 midpipe. Already organise time with Peter from Advan to do this.

Here are some quick pics I got while paperwork was completed:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=734281

Happy driving.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 08:34 AM   #2
Aussie_in_London
Lieutenant Colonel
Aussie_in_London's Avatar
56
Rep
1,694
Posts

Drives: 1M & track built Astra OPC
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Congrats and happy motoring mate......But ain't you just a little young to be driving
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 08:38 AM   #3
1MOz
Captain
1MOz's Avatar
Australia
56
Rep
692
Posts

Drives: BMW 1M AW & X5 xDrive40d CB
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_in_London View Post
Congrats and happy motoring mate......But ain't you just a little young to be driving
Hahaa, he wanted to be my co-pilot on its first maiden drive home! my youngest out of 3.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 08:40 AM   #4
Aussie_in_London
Lieutenant Colonel
Aussie_in_London's Avatar
56
Rep
1,694
Posts

Drives: 1M & track built Astra OPC
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOz View Post
Hahaa, he wanted to be my co-pilot on its first maiden drive home! my youngest out of 3.
And dressed to impress, nice one ....
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #5
1'M Blue
Captain
Oman
65
Rep
829
Posts

Drives: 1M
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OM

iTrader: (0)

Welcome and congrats on the purchase !
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 03:07 PM   #6
EINSER M
Major General
EINSER M's Avatar
United_States
141
Rep
5,528
Posts

Drives: BMW F25
Join Date: May 2006
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (42)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to EINSER M Send a message via MSN to EINSER M Send a message via Yahoo to EINSER M
grats gr8 pics
__________________
Kirk VILLENEUVE. Client Advisor - BMW of Ontario. THE EINSER M BUILD:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=618868

Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 11:24 PM   #7
speedyjoe
Private First Class
Canada
6
Rep
132
Posts

Drives: E46M3/1M
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Thronhill

iTrader: (0)

Congrats...
I thought the production of 1M has been stopped... apparently I was wrong.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2012, 11:48 AM   #8
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
ozinaldo's Avatar
Portugal
69
Rep
3,071
Posts

Drives: 1M
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyjoe View Post
Congrats...
I thought the production of 1M has been stopped... apparently I was wrong.
It is stopped, as of 29th of June. His car must be May or June production. It is very normal to take delivery in remote countries like Australia 2 to 4 months after actual production date.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2012, 12:04 PM   #9
///M1
Brigadier General
///M1's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
3,090
Posts

Drives: Many
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North of 4K RPM

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOz View Post
I am very pleased to inform the 1Addicts community that I have finally collected my 1M this afternoon, nick named "Snow".

This is one of the very last few 1Ms arriving in Australia.

Can't wait to do some proper driving this weekend. From my brief drive home today, I'm very impressed (coming from owning an Audi RS4 for over 5 years). The mods will start soon, mainly cosmetic enhancements. I won't be rushing in to do anything mechanical just yet other than replacing the midpipe with the N55 midpipe. Already organise time with Peter from Advan to do this.

Here are some quick pics I got while paperwork was completed:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=734281

Happy driving.
Congrats!

Just watched Lockout, main character (Guy Pearce) was called...Snow. And he's a loose cannon

__________________
2011 BMW E82 1///M: AW, all options; Renntech, Akrapovic, Forge, P3, RevoZ CF bits, many mods
1988 BMW E30 M3: Hennarot, S14, stock
2016 Porsche 981 GT4: Guards Red, LWBS, SC, full leather
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 09:04 PM   #10
1M SUSI
Private First Class
1M SUSI's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
185
Posts

Drives: 2011 //1M Alpine White
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Connecticuts Gold Coast

iTrader: (0)

You named your car after this early nineties gem

Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 05:27 AM   #11
Artemis
Major General
Artemis's Avatar
Belgium
2341
Rep
5,845
Posts

Drives: M2 (Mineral Grey 6MT)
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Then you must be Tintin.

Name:  Tintin_Snowy.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  31.4 KB
__________________
“For ’tis the mind that makes the body rich” (W. Shakespeare, The Taming of the Shrew, Act 4, Scene 3)
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 06:50 AM   #12
1MOz
Captain
1MOz's Avatar
Australia
56
Rep
692
Posts

Drives: BMW 1M AW & X5 xDrive40d CB
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Thanks guys. I wish I can take the credit but it was my darling wife who gave it the name.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 PM.




1addicts
1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST