BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #133
krawzdogg
Private First Class
 
Drives: 128i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 116
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 128i  [5.00]
Just letting everyone know I have my Alufelgen SF-71's with tires and tpms, ST coilovers with Swift springs, and Vorshlag Camber plates for sale, would need your stock stuff. PM me if interested, I posted in the Wheel/Tire classifieds.
krawzdogg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #134
2totalled2months
Private
 
Drives: 2010 Toyota 4Runner 4x4
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Indian Trail, NC

Posts: 75
iTrader: (0)

Indian Trail here!!!
2totalled2months is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #135
Mtnman
New Member
 
Drives: 09 135 Msport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Asheville, NC

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Im in asheville and headed to pic up my 135 in a week and a half. Came out of an e46 zhp, and active on those forums. Now have a 2009 a3 quattro ( which is for sale) and moving to a 09 135 manual shortly. Just saying hello to my closest locals.

David
Mtnman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #136
dad2b
Private
 
Drives: 2012 135 Msport/premium
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Puerto Rico

Posts: 71
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krawzdogg View Post
Just letting everyone know I have my Alufelgen SF-71's with tires and tpms, ST coilovers with Swift springs, and Vorshlag Camber plates for sale, would need your stock stuff. PM me if interested, I posted in the Wheel/Tire classifieds.
what color are the SF71? how much for them?
__________________
2012 135 JB/Coral/Msport/Premium/DCT/HK/Scopione CF diffuser
dad2b is offline   Puerto Rico
0
Reply With Quote
      12-19-2012, 07:04 PM   #137
dsm25psi
Private First Class
 
Drives: 335I, IS300, E30
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Charlotte,NC

Posts: 123
iTrader: (1)

those rims are gone
__________________
135i with mods.
Evo 8 804hp GONE
supra sold
evo's sold
335i sold
dsm25psi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2012, 09:34 PM   #138
queese23
Private First Class
 
Drives: black 135i
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: nj

Posts: 132
iTrader: (0)

charlotte up in this bis!!!! lol
queese23 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #139
tccox
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2014 228i Msport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 497
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Just curious, you fellow Charlotte guys switch out to winter tyres for our relatively mild Charlotte winters or just keep the summer hp tyres on year round ?
__________________
A peasant and proud of it
Save The Manuals!!!
tccox is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-02-2013, 10:07 AM   #140
2totalled2months
Private
 
Drives: 2010 Toyota 4Runner 4x4
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Indian Trail, NC

Posts: 75
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tccox View Post
Just curious, you fellow Charlotte guys switch out to winter tyres for our relatively mild Charlotte winters or just keep the summer hp tyres on year round ?
I haven't switched mine out in the past and I think we are good as long as you don't push the performance on the summer tires, below 55 they start to loose grip,,,below 45 a lot of grip, DTC does well handling this so I will never take mine off again in cold weather, cost me my last 135. But just like I wont buy a 4x4 for a possible one snow a year, Im not buying winter tires for it either, Just my opinion tho. Side note, Holidays over, we should get a meet organized
2totalled2months is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #141
tccox
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2014 228i Msport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 497
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Looks like I'm not going to really have to worry about it. Gonna be 73 Deg F this weekend. Good Grief.

I've driven my 128 with NCT5s in temps as low as 18 Deg F. Did'nt really notice a problem but I was VERY careful.

Snow and or ice though. I have 7 weeks of vacation due me at work. This boy will stay home.
tccox is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 10:43 PM   #142
queese23
Private First Class
 
Drives: black 135i
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: nj

Posts: 132
iTrader: (0)

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A MEET??!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS CARS !!!
queese23 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2013, 07:52 PM   #143
Carolinagirl
Southern Belle
 
Drives: 2013 Alpine White 328i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 187
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tccox View Post
Looks like I'm not going to really have to worry about it. Gonna be 73 Deg F this weekend. Good Grief.

I've driven my 128 with NCT5s in temps as low as 18 Deg F. Did'nt really notice a problem but I was VERY careful.

Snow and or ice though. I have 7 weeks of vacation due me at work. This boy will stay home.
You may want to rethink that, they are calling for snow and ice tomorrow night....
__________________
Carolinagirl is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2013, 12:34 PM   #144
tccox
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2014 228i Msport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 497
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina1ergirl View Post
You may want to rethink that, they are calling for snow and ice tomorrow night....
And boy, did they ever miss that one. But looks like we're in for a wee bit of freezing rain on Friday. The 1er will be safetly tucked away in the garage
tccox is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #145
Foxrus14
1 SLY 1
 
Drives: Sleeper Until the key turns
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 173
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Foxrus14
I just picked up my X1er 35i M sport yesterday from Hendrick... have you all actually gotten to meet yet? My Fiance has her 135i as well.
Foxrus14 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-08-2013, 10:33 AM   #146
queese23
Private First Class
 
Drives: black 135i
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: nj

Posts: 132
iTrader: (0)

When can we meet up??? Driving black on black 08 135 university area
queese23 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #147
Foxrus14
1 SLY 1
 
Drives: Sleeper Until the key turns
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 173
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Foxrus14
I am game for a meet up any time... Soon as this rain gets out of here.
Foxrus14 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-13-2013, 04:49 PM   #148
rmjames007
New Member
 
Drives: 2009 BWM 135i E82
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Charlotte

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

2009 E82 135i checking in University Area

Hendrick Northlake has their meet up this weekend.
rmjames007 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 11:41 AM   #149
Carolinagirl
Southern Belle
 
Drives: 2013 Alpine White 328i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 187
iTrader: (0)

Just letting yall know that I traded my 135 for 2013 328i.... That being said, I will be selling my VMR 701 wheels and H&R springs.

Prices are:

Wheels VMR 701's

Specs:
- 18"x8.5" ET45mm Front 225/40/18
- 18"x9.5" ET50mm Rear 245/35/18

$700.00 - WHEELS ARE SOLD

$200 Springs OBO.. Only on the car for about 1800 miles.

Local pick-up ONLY please.

Thanks
__________________

Last edited by Carolinagirl; 02-23-2013 at 01:28 PM.
Carolinagirl is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 01:06 PM   #150
Foxrus14
1 SLY 1
 
Drives: Sleeper Until the key turns
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 173
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Foxrus14
there was a nicely optioned out 328i in the showroom at Hendrick's that was white... is that what you bought? I think it had black wheels and some ground effects...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinagirl View Post
Just letting yall know that I traded my 135 for 2013 328i.... That being said, I will be selling my VMR 701 wheels and H&R springs.

Prices are:

Wheels VMR 701's

Specs:
- 18"x8.5" ET45mm Front 225/40/18
- 18"x9.5" ET50mm Rear 245/35/18

$700.00 OBO pics will be posted tomorrow, need to wash them. 2 wheels have curb rash. Only driven about 1500 miles.

$200 Springs OBO.. Only on the car for about 1800 miles.

Local pick-up ONLY please.

Thanks
Foxrus14 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #151
Carolinagirl
Southern Belle
 
Drives: 2013 Alpine White 328i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 187
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrus14
there was a nicely optioned out 328i in the showroom at Hendrick's that was white... is that what you bought? I think it had black wheels and some ground effects...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinagirl View Post
Just letting yall know that I traded my 135 for 2013 328i.... That being said, I will be selling my VMR 701 wheels and H&R springs.

Prices are:

Wheels VMR 701's

Specs:
- 18"x8.5" ET45mm Front 225/40/18
- 18"x9.5" ET50mm Rear 245/35/18

$700.00 OBO pics will be posted tomorrow, need to wash them. 2 wheels have curb rash. Only driven about 1500 miles.

$200 Springs OBO.. Only on the car for about 1800 miles.

Local pick-up ONLY please.

Thanks
No, I bought mine last Saturday. I didn't see that one. Perhaps it was already sold? I was at the Hendrick's at Northlake.
__________________
Carolinagirl is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-18-2013, 01:06 PM   #152
Foxrus14
1 SLY 1
 
Drives: Sleeper Until the key turns
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 173
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Foxrus14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinagirl View Post
No, I bought mine last Saturday. I didn't see that one. Perhaps it was already sold? I was at the Hendrick's at Northlake.
Ahhh... this one is at the Hendrick's on Independence... Was still on the floor as of 2 weeks ago when I picked my new car up
Foxrus14 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2013, 11:16 AM   #153
rmjames007
New Member
 
Drives: 2009 BWM 135i E82
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Charlotte

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

Anyone doing cars and coffee Sat?
rmjames007 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #154
theinfamousdrew
Big Member
 
theinfamousdrew's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i xDrive ///M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Charlotte

Posts: 914
iTrader: (9)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmjames007 View Post
Anyone doing cars and coffee Sat?
I should be
__________________
theinfamousdrew is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST