BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-12-2012, 01:31 PM   #1
david @ eas
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

▀▄ eas | New HRE Series S! Wheels - S101 | S104 | S107

HRE - S101 Wheel!

HRE has long been known as a performance-driven company where strength, lightness and superior engineering have driven some of the most iconic wheel designs of the past three decades. Now it has something new – clean sheet designs that sprang from the intersection of racecar engineering, exotic materials and organic European design language. This is the wheel line that will change everything: the HRE Series S1.

Series S1 debuts with three new models, including the 5-spoke mesh S101, the V-5 spoke S104 and the split 5-spoke S107 wheel, available in diameters ranging from 19 to 22 inches. Widths range from 7 to 14 inches and customers have the choice of optional titanium assembly hardware. Features include sculpted spoke geometry and lightweight pocket machining inspired by HRE’s world-record breaking motorsports division, conical profiles borrowed from HRE’s Monoblok line and faces that extend all the way to the wheel lip for style inspired by the latest supercars. The result is a wheel that is stunningly gorgeous, completely refined, totally performance-driven and absolutely HRE.

HRE - S104 Wheel!

Technology and Manufacturing
An HRE wheel begins life as high quality 7" diameter 6061-T6 aluminum billet rod. The billet rod is heated and placed into a precision die where it is forged using millions of psi of pressure into a raw forging as specified by HRE’s engineers. The result of the forging process is aluminum with a refined crystalline structure whose grain direction is aligned with the primary load direction of the wheel spokes.

HRE - S107 Wheel!

At HRE, we understand that while style is why you may buy a wheel, performance and quality are what keep you coming back. Strength, fatigue resistance, stiffness and impact resistance are qualities that drive an HRE wheel's design. Strength and fatigue resistance are critical to ensure an HRE wheel lasts the lifetime of your vehicle. To achieve this, HRE designs all of its wheels to pass stringent TUV test specifications. HRE is capable of accomplishing the seemingly conflicting goals of style and performance by allowing the engineering to drive the design in the belief that the finest wheel styles will result from the finest engineering and using only the best materials. The result? Wheels that perform as well as they look.

Optional Tires:
Due to the massive variety of sizes, fitments and manufactures as well as continually fluctuating tire prices, all wheel & tire package purchases must be made by calling our sales team at 1-866-669-0705 or by email at sales@europeanautosource.com. A member of our helpful staff will gladly assist you in selecting the optimum tires for your wheels.

We mount and balance our tires using a Hunter GSP9700 Roadforce Balancer. For more info on this process, click here. We ship the mounted/balanced wheel & tire package directly to your door!

Sizing
Available in 19", 20", 21" & 22"

PM For Pricing!

Ordering:
Phone:
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)

Other Payments:
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.

Tax:

All CA customers will be charged 7.75% CA Sales tax.

Shipping:

All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.

Hours of Operations:

Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed

Retail Location/ Installation Center:

Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
AKopp
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

Damn, those S101s are awesome. Shame I already have SF71s and I'm not a whore with wheels.
2009 135i - SG/Coral - 19" Alufelgen SF-71 - ST Coilovers - Cobb Stage 2+ - AR Downpipes - Berk Sport Exhaust - Active Autowerke Charge Pipe - AMS FMIC - AFE DCI - LUX V3 Angel Eyes - LCI Blacklines - Active Autowerke Strut Tower Brace - BMW Performance CF Spoiler - Kerscher Carbon Splitter - Scopian CF Diffuser - MusicarNW Level 2
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #3
david @ eas
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKopp View Post
Damn, those S101s are awesome. Shame I already have SF71s and I'm not a whore with wheels.
Haha i hear you man, we just got them!
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 02:32 AM   #4
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Those S101's look like FI's. They're awesome, can I get pricing info? I'm assuming you don't carry 18's?

AR Catless Downpipes | Berk Full Street Exhaust | HPF FMIC | COBB AP | aFe Magnum Stage 2 | E93 M3 Front Sway Bar & Bushings | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Hardwired Radar | Eurotek BBS LM | Schmiedmann LCI Blacklines | BMW Performance: Spoiler, Diffuser, Shift Boot, E-Brake
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 08:21 AM   #5
Eddie135
N55 Commando
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i - DCT - N55

19" in 1 series offset?
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 09:12 AM   #6
david @ eas
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie135 View Post
19" in 1 series offset?
PM coming your way Eddie!
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 09:13 AM   #7
david @ eas
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
Those S101's look like FI's. They're awesome, can I get pricing info? I'm assuming you don't carry 18's?

Pm coming your way Grayson!
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #8
Chris796
Rep
Drives: Ducati Monster

S101 and S107 in 1 series offset price?
Appreciate 0