BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-05-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
addict
Private First Class
 
addict's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: San Juan, Tx.

Posts: 116
iTrader: (0)

New wheels again! (ccw content)

Edit: Pictures Added

Had VMR v705 on for a few months loved the look but wasn't completely happy with it. I have a thing for 5 spoke wheels wish I had kept the futuras from my GTI and redrilled and relipped for the 1er but they are gone now. Went with the next best choice I had always wanted a set of LM5's and had yet to see them on a 135i. I got them today here is the only picture I have as of now since I finished mounting them late and excuse the car its a bit dirty lol. More pictures tomorrow



Took a few more pictures still need to dial in suspension on my next day off Im going to lower the front end a bit more and pull out the rear perches for some moar low








Last edited by addict; 12-06-2012 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Pictures added
addict is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 01:13 AM   #2
DRedman45
First Lieutenant
 
DRedman45's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 e86 //M coupe
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern va

Posts: 359
iTrader: (0)

man I really wanted to do lm5's on my (soon to have) aw 135 haha....I have the exact same reasoning except my 5 spokes on my mk6 were SSR koenig monsters haha

maybe I will have to do k57's haha
DRedman45 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 02:39 AM   #3
Grayson
Heisenberg
 
Grayson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Santa Cruz, CA

Posts: 565
iTrader: (2)

Truck yeah, love 5 spokes.
__________________

AR Catless Downpipes | Berk Full Street Exhaust | HPF FMIC | COBB AP | aFe Magnum Stage 2 | E93 M3 Front Sway Bar & Bushings | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Hardwired Radar | Eurotek BBS LM | Schmiedmann LCI Blacklines | BMW Performance: Spoiler, Diffuser, Shift Boot, E-Brake
Grayson is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 05:56 AM   #4
Rukuss
Major
 
Rukuss's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland

Posts: 1,198
iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict View Post
Had VMR v705 on for a few months loved the look but wasn't completely happy with it. I have a thing for 5 spoke wheels wish I had kept the futuras from my GTI and redrilled and relipped for the 1er but they are gone now. Went with the next best choice I had always wanted a set of LM5's and had yet to see them on a 135i. I got them today here is the only picture I have as of now since I finished mounting them late and excuse the car its a bit dirty lol. More pictures tomorrow




Nice set up!!
Rukuss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #5
Kielan
Private
 
Drives: Searching for a SGM 135i 6spd
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Wilton, CT / State College, PA

Posts: 59
iTrader: (0)

Normally I'm not a fan of LM5s but these look great.
__________________
- Kielan (Key-lin)
Kielan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #6
Stohlen
Major
 
Drives: AW 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Waterford, Mi

Posts: 1,190
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [2.83]
I dunno, too busy for me.
Stohlen is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #7
Focusedintntions
Colonel
 
Drives: 2011 135i M-Sport :D
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NoVA

Posts: 2,662
iTrader: (1)

I like these better than teh classics everybody puts on their car. good choice!
__________________
Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death… – Hunter Thompson
Focusedintntions is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #8
Joaco135
Second Lieutenant
 
Joaco135's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 135i DCT, M Sport PKG
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Killeen, TX

Posts: 297
iTrader: (3)

Very nice setup, specs?
Joaco135 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 10:41 AM   #9
jsivadas
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2009 135i - 2009 CBR1000RR
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: YYC - Calgary - 403

Posts: 104
iTrader: (3)

Looks good, tuned in for more pics!
jsivadas is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 03:47 PM   #10
Wescuddles
Lieutenant
 
Wescuddles's Avatar
 
Drives: bsm 135i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 580
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaco135
Very nice setup, specs?
From his instagram - 18x9 et38 front 18x10 et40 rear.
__________________
BSM 2008 135i
-VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip
Wescuddles is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #11
KEI7
First Lieutenant
 
KEI7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 135i coupe
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chicago

Posts: 318
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusedintntions View Post
I like these better than teh classics everybody puts on their car. good choice!
+1
KEI7 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 01:25 AM   #12
addict
Private First Class
 
addict's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: San Juan, Tx.

Posts: 116
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRedman45 View Post
man I really wanted to do lm5's on my (soon to have) aw 135 haha....I have the exact same reasoning except my 5 spokes on my mk6 were SSR koenig monsters haha

maybe I will have to do k57's haha
hahaha they are the next best choice lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukuss View Post
Nice set up!!
thanx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kielan View Post
Normally I'm not a fan of LM5s but these look great.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusedintntions View Post
I like these better than teh classics everybody puts on their car. good choice!
I love classics but I had been wanting lm5's for a very long time it was just a bonus that nobody had done them on a 1 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaco135 View Post
Very nice setup, specs?
Wescuddles is right 18x9 et38 front and 18x10 et40 rear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsivadas View Post
Looks good, tuned in for more pics!
Thanks! snapped a few a bit ago will post as soon as upload is complete.
addict is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 01:57 AM   #13
Tee-Dub
Captain
 
Tee-Dub's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Vancouver, WA

Posts: 754
iTrader: (9)

Glad someone did it. I've been thinking about the same wheels with anodized gold centers on my BSM 135i.
Tee-Dub is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 06:18 AM   #14
Bmwbreed
Major
 
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rota Spain (US Forces)

Posts: 1,056
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via Skype™ to Bmwbreed
I liked the first set better I think but applaud you for being brave and doing something different other than a csl style wheel like everyone else.
__________________

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Bmwbreed is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 06:38 AM   #15
135IS
Captain
 
Drives: 09 LMB 135I / AW 1M
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: t.o

Posts: 742
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 135i  [3.50]
im happy someone changed it up but i dont know if im diggin it
__________________
LMB 135i: Gone
AW 1M: Current #211 of 220
135IS is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 07:35 AM   #16
Sarge135
Semper FI!
 
Sarge135's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Port Saint Lucie, FL

Posts: 345
iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to Sarge135
Im lovin the look. Awesome!
Sarge135 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 11:33 AM   #17
Joaco135
Second Lieutenant
 
Joaco135's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 135i DCT, M Sport PKG
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Killeen, TX

Posts: 297
iTrader: (3)

What tire sizes are you running and what is your suspension setup? Car looks awesome
Joaco135 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 11:38 AM   #18
Rukuss
Major
 
Rukuss's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland

Posts: 1,198
iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict View Post
Edit: Pictures Added

Had VMR v705 on for a few months loved the look but wasn't completely happy with it. I have a thing for 5 spoke wheels wish I had kept the futuras from my GTI and redrilled and relipped for the 1er but they are gone now. Went with the next best choice I had always wanted a set of LM5's and had yet to see them on a 135i. I got them today here is the only picture I have as of now since I finished mounting them late and excuse the car its a bit dirty lol. More pictures tomorrow



Took a few more pictures still need to dial in suspension on my next day off Im going to lower the front end a bit more and pull out the rear perches for some moar low







Rukuss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #19
SGM <3
Internet Famous
 
SGM <3's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 SGM 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kirkland, WA.

Posts: 232
iTrader: (0)

I like it

I might be putting some Futuras on my car in the future, I'll be sure to send you some pics if I do!
SGM <3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #20
Ian///M
Major General
 
Ian///M's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: AU

Posts: 5,911
iTrader: (0)

Just need some orange fur on your dash now and it will be complete
__________________
BMW 1M VO - Cobb + PTF e-Tune, Akrapovic wireless, MadDad mids, ETS 5" FMIC, ER CP, TurboSmart PB DV's, SSK, CDV, OCC, AWRON Gauge, Hankook RS-3's, Vorshlag Camber plates

Ian///M is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #21
addict
Private First Class
 
addict's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: San Juan, Tx.

Posts: 116
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M View Post
Just need some orange fur on your dash now and it will be complete
o_O ?

addict is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #22
WOLF-PACK
Zero to Hero
 
WOLF-PACK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 e82
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Vancity

Posts: 307
iTrader: (12)

Well done... nice to see someone change it up and go with a different setup
__________________
2011 135 E82 MSport DCT • KW • BBS • Berk • BMS • ICarbon • BMP • RPI • LUX • SLEK • ECS • ER • TAKATA • BR Racing • RECARO
WOLF-PACK is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST