BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-26-2012, 04:49 AM   #111
DrivenByE30
Colonel
 
DrivenByE30's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 F30 Lux 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: OC - SoCal

Posts: 2,590
iTrader: (0)

somehow, this is my favority shot !!f

Great outings guys, thanks for sharing

DrivenByE30 is offline   France
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2012, 01:33 AM   #112
pbw
Private First Class
 
Drives: bmw z4 35i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: uk

Posts: 113
iTrader: (0)

Looks like you all were having a blast! Some amazing roads in Wales, always a joy driving there, looks like you picked some cool routes
pbw is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2012, 04:03 AM   #113
Aussie_in_London
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Aussie_in_London's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M & track built Astra OPC
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: London

Posts: 1,617
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbw View Post
Looks like you all were having a blast! Some amazing roads in Wales, always a joy driving there, looks like you picked some cool routes

Marcus aka mlhj83 set out a great itinerary for each day including way points to take in some of the scenery along the way, uploading it all to our sat navs incase the group got split, which it did lol
Aussie_in_London is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2012, 08:15 AM   #114
Dackelone
Moderator
 
Dackelone's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i Silber mit/Rot 6MT N54
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany

Posts: 15,131
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenByE30 View Post
somehow, this is my favority shot !!f

Great outings guys, thanks for sharing

^^that is also one of mt favorite pics!

What an epic tour guys!
Dackelone is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2012, 09:25 AM   #115
Artemis
Colonel
 
Artemis's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M (VO)
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgium

Posts: 2,988
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_in_London View Post
Marcus aka mlhj83 set out a great itinerary for each day including way points to take in some of the scenery along the way, uploading it all to our sat navs incase the group got split, which it did lol
Then he deserves this vanity plate.

Name:  BigBoss.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  35.8 KB
__________________
“For ’tis the mind that makes the body rich” (W. Shakespeare, The Taming of the Shrew, Act 4, Scene 3)
Artemis is offline   Belgium
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #116
mlhj83
Scythe-Meister
 
mlhj83's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT ZCP
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: London

Posts: 1,013
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_in_London View Post
Marcus aka mlhj83 set out a great itinerary for each day including way points to take in some of the scenery along the way, uploading it all to our sat navs incase the group got split, which it did lol
Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Then he deserves this vanity plate.

Attachment 771855
Lol! If I had that on my M3, I think it would be smashed to bits in no time .
mlhj83 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2012, 01:29 PM   #117
Dackelone
Moderator
 
Dackelone's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i Silber mit/Rot 6MT N54
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany

Posts: 15,131
iTrader: (1)

Arrow You guys made BMW M's FB page...

Did you guys see you made the BMW M facebook page...


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Dackelone is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #118
mlhj83
Scythe-Meister
 
mlhj83's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT ZCP
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: London

Posts: 1,013
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone
Did you guys see you made the BMW M facebook page...


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Yeah, cheers. I was contacted by them for permission to share our trip. Good to know they are taking interest in the things we do.
mlhj83 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2012, 02:07 PM   #119
as7920
Lieutenant Colonel
 
as7920's Avatar
 
Drives: AW M135i 5dr auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK

Posts: 1,728
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Did you guys see you made the BMW M facebook page...


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhj83 View Post
Yeah, cheers. I was contacted by them for permission to share our trip. Good to know they are taking interest in the things we do.
Cool. Matt will be made up!
as7920 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #120
Sam@ModeCarbon
 
Sam@ModeCarbon's Avatar
 
Drives: using 3 pedals
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York

Posts: 2,696
iTrader: (2)

Thanks for sharing! Awesome meet and photos.
__________________
Sam@ModeCarbon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-31-2012, 04:26 PM   #121
elitt13
Lieutenant
 
elitt13's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW Serie 1///M Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: soutern france

Posts: 433
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M coupé  [0.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
nice pics thanks

I've a question for a friend, where come from the front lips on the AW 1M with gun metal wheels

thanks by advance
__________________
- Série 1 ///M BSM -
elitt13 is offline   France
0
Reply With Quote
      10-31-2012, 05:31 PM   #122
jan9
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: NA
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London

Posts: 239
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitt13 View Post
nice pics thanks

I've a question for a friend, where come from the front lips on the AW 1M with gun metal wheels

thanks by advance
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=724717
jan9 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 05:54 AM   #123
Inverted
New Member
 
Inverted's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 CSL & 997 GT3 RS
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Derbyshire - UK

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

Hi can anyone (guess the owners on here?) tell me if the VO car here is lowered or running spacers? or both. Just seems to sit very nicely.

Inverted is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 06:16 AM   #124
mlhj83
Scythe-Meister
 
mlhj83's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT ZCP
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: London

Posts: 1,013
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverted View Post
Hi can anyone (guess the owners on here?) tell me if the VO car here is lowered or running spacers? or both. Just seems to sit very nicely.

He is running both.
mlhj83 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 08:05 AM   #125
Inverted
New Member
 
Inverted's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 CSL & 997 GT3 RS
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Derbyshire - UK

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhj83 View Post
He is running both.
Perfect thanks
Inverted is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 04:09 PM   #126
Rsmatt
Private First Class
 
Drives: BMW 1m v/a
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Northampton

Posts: 154
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhj83 View Post
He is running both.
It has bilstein pss10 coilovers and 12mm spacers on rear 10mm on front word of caution now spacers have been removed due to rubbing issues
__________________
Evolve de-cat full system, evolve intercooler, stage 3.1 re-map, csl style bootlid, bmw performance seats and steering wheel, schroth harness, bilstien pss10 suspension, ds2500 pads
Rsmatt is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      12-28-2012, 02:47 AM   #127
Inverted
New Member
 
Inverted's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 CSL & 997 GT3 RS
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Derbyshire - UK

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsmatt View Post
It has bilstein pss10 coilovers and 12mm spacers on rear 10mm on front word of caution now spacers have been removed due to rubbing issues
Ok thanks for the help. Im running 10mm spacers on the CSL but with standard suspension and its 'just' ok. Is this one yours then? I was set on white but after seeing this VO one with dark wheels etc ive changed my mind.
Just to find one now....
__________________
M3 CSL with AP Racing brakes and Supersprint Lightweight Race Exhaust.
997 GT3 RS Orange with a....daft wing...daft graphics.
Inverted is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #128
Rsmatt
Private First Class
 
Drives: BMW 1m v/a
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Northampton

Posts: 154
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverted View Post
Ok thanks for the help. Im running 10mm spacers on the CSL but with standard suspension and its 'just' ok. Is this one yours then? I was set on white but after seeing this VO one with dark wheels etc ive changed my mind.
Just to find one now....
Yes it's mine I love the colour with the dark wheels, it was ok with the ps2's but I have pss now and they rub really bad so I've taken the spacers off doesn't look as good but no rubbing!
Hope you find one. But I'm afraid there is a no copying rule on here
__________________
Evolve de-cat full system, evolve intercooler, stage 3.1 re-map, csl style bootlid, bmw performance seats and steering wheel, schroth harness, bilstien pss10 suspension, ds2500 pads
Rsmatt is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST