BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #23
cheshirecat79
Captain
cheshirecat79's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
903
Posts

 
Drives: 370z & 135i
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Port Saint Lucie, FL

iTrader: (0)

Very impressive. The pics are awesome. Welcome.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2013, 04:54 PM   #24
Louder
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
31
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 135i M-sport
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Berkeley Ca

iTrader: (0)

Welcome! Questions:

1. How did you get into professional racing?

2. How long do you plan on racing for a living?

3. Is the money decent?
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2013, 06:01 PM   #25
SpaceGhost
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
317
Posts

 
Drives: Space Gray 135i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: San Antonio, Texas

iTrader: (0)

After reviewing your facebook page, I have to say that you live a MUCH cooler life than just about anyone here.

Soak in every moment, enjoy it, be safe, be thankful, and take nothing for granted.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2013, 07:07 PM   #26
ShocknAwe
Lieutenant Colonel
ShocknAwe's Avatar
United_States
42
Rep
1,882
Posts

 
Drives: E82 N54
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Somewhere warm

iTrader: (6)

Welcome! hopefully you can grant insight to the true potential of the e82 platform. Please keep us updated.
__________________
2010 135i M-Sport 6MT Jet Black
N54 | Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2013, 08:46 PM   #27
Got_///M
Second Lieutenant
Got_///M's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
213
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: DFW

iTrader: (0)

Welcome! Love the color combo
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2013, 08:49 PM   #28
Rukuss
Major
Rukuss's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,331
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland

iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1chele View Post
Thanks! Happy to be here!


haha thanks!



Thanks a lot. Yeah I have already changed the suspension. I have KW V1's I really like them for the street


Thanks!


Me too! haha thanks!


The stiffer suspension is pretty nice. I don't think stock too shabby either though


Thanks! Yeah, I love the site you guys are awesome


Thanks! Yeah I have had some great experiences Didn't want to flood the post more than I already have lol


Ehh, haha. It's the internet.


hahah. Looking forward to seeing some of you at the track!


LOL. If you check the Official ALPINE WHITE thread.. I've posted quite a few pix.... But just bc you called me out... here's a few of em...








I like the second pic down
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2013, 02:40 PM   #29
Stohlen
Major
18
Rep
1,228
Posts

 
Drives: AW 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Waterford, Mi

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [2.83]
Saw your picture on a Scion commercial today. Pretty badass to have a celebrity around
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2013, 03:50 PM   #30
ninja2
Private First Class
ninja2's Avatar
Canada
2
Rep
135
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 328xi e92 2007
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (1)

The pics are awesome.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2013, 04:15 PM   #31
BBBluey
Captain
BBBluey's Avatar
15
Rep
955
Posts

 
Drives: very slow and courteous
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Santa Maria, California

iTrader: (7)

Welcome. I'm your new fan. I like the last pic with Vegas strip in the background.
I imagine you've got some excellent mechanics around to help you mod your 1 should you decide to...although I wouldn't see why considering the real machines you handle on the track.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2013, 08:32 AM   #32
J Lau
Captain
J Lau's Avatar
Hong Kong
23
Rep
850
Posts

 
Drives: E46
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: HKG/IU/SoCal

iTrader: (1)

Welcome!!!!!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #33
M1chele
Driver Mod
United_States
3
Rep
115
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 AW/CR 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to M1chele
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stohlen View Post
Saw your picture on a Scion commercial today. Pretty badass to have a celebrity around
haha Good eye!!! I'm only on it for a few seconds, but you definitely saw it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja2 View Post
The pics are awesome.
Thanks! I love shooting when I get the chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBluey View Post
Welcome. I'm your new fan. I like the last pic with Vegas strip in the background.
I imagine you've got some excellent mechanics around to help you mod your 1 should you decide to...although I wouldn't see why considering the real machines you handle on the track.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I'm in no rush though Just bought another race car toy this weekend

Check out my post (with pix) http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...6#post13345926

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Lau View Post
Welcome!!!!!!
thanks!
__________________
Factory Driver for Scion Racing, check out: www.M1cheleAbbate.com..... want a discount on Seibon Carbon products? Use my referral code: ABBATE30

Last edited by M1chele; 01-21-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #34
HugoCostello
Private
0
Rep
60
Posts

 
Drives: 135is Alpine White
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

sexy
__________________
Hugo Costello
2011 Space Grey 128i - Gone and Missed
2013 Alpine White 135is - Lovin it
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 05:05 PM   #35
IGoFast1589
Captain
IGoFast1589's Avatar
12
Rep
654
Posts

 
Drives: 08 135i
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NY

iTrader: (2)

Cute girl who can push a car to the limits, very nice! You've got some seat time in some pretty proper street and race cars as well...
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 05:16 PM   #36
Pol
Nobody is perfect !
Belgium
11
Rep
402
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 135i Coupe  [5.00]
You found a wonderful car Michele. Congratulations !
The suspension upgrade gives it a much better look. Hope you enjoy it.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #37
Tim07e90
Lieutenant
Tim07e90's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
480
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 E90 328i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [4.25]
Welcome M1chele!

Came over to 1addicts from e90post to browse at pictures and saw your post. Coincidently I'm a Firefighter for half of the racing groups/clubs that you race with. Good luck and hope to run into your crew!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 08:09 PM   #38
ken1137
Brigadier General
ken1137's Avatar
United_States
41
Rep
3,697
Posts

 
Drives: a slow 2009 e90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2009 e90 335i  [3.20]
Welcome M1chelle ! I recall reading an article about you and your Scion racing..dont remember how I came across it but must have been linked in someway to Tom Coronel.
__________________

BMWCCA member
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 10:28 PM   #39
M1chele
Driver Mod
United_States
3
Rep
115
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 AW/CR 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to M1chele
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGoFast1589 View Post
Cute girl who can push a car to the limits, very nice! You've got some seat time in some pretty proper street and race cars as well...
thanks Hope I can bring some insight to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pol View Post
You found a wonderful car Michele. Congratulations !
The suspension upgrade gives it a much better look. Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks a ton! I'm totally in love with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim07e90 View Post
Welcome M1chele!

Came over to 1addicts from e90post to browse at pictures and saw your post. Coincidently I'm a Firefighter for half of the racing groups/clubs that you race with. Good luck and hope to run into your crew!
That's awesome! Thanks for the welcome, hopefully will see ya at the track!


Quote:
Originally Posted by ken1137 View Post
Welcome M1chelle ! I recall reading an article about you and your Scion racing..dont remember how I came across it but must have been linked in someway to Tom Coronel.
Nice! That's awesome! Thanks for saying hi
__________________
Factory Driver for Scion Racing, check out: www.M1cheleAbbate.com..... want a discount on Seibon Carbon products? Use my referral code: ABBATE30
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 06:06 AM   #40
ripper0306
Private First Class
ripper0306's Avatar
France
1
Rep
171
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 135i MY08 - SGM
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: French Riviera (South of France)

iTrader: (0)

Welcome and
Wow, Nice Story !
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 10:25 AM   #41
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
Colt's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
1,215
Posts

 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Welcome
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
For Sale: 08 135i SR 6MT, PTF Tuned
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #42
dan99
First Lieutenant
8
Rep
326
Posts

 
Drives: 01' 330xi / 15' M235i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Neb

iTrader: (0)

this is so awesome! enjoy the 1!
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #43
Got_///M
Second Lieutenant
Got_///M's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
213
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: DFW

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1chele
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stohlen View Post
Saw your picture on a Scion commercial today. Pretty badass to have a celebrity around
haha Good eye!!! I'm only on it for a few seconds, but you definitely saw it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja2 View Post
The pics are awesome.
Thanks! I love shooting when I get the chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBluey View Post
Welcome. I'm your new fan. I like the last pic with Vegas strip in the background.
I imagine you've got some excellent mechanics around to help you mod your 1 should you decide to...although I wouldn't see why considering the real machines you handle on the track.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I'm in no rush though Just bought another race car toy this weekend

Check out my post (with pix) http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...6#post13345926

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Lau View Post
Welcome!!!!!!
thanks!
Is there a link to the commercial? Lol I want to see.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2013, 05:17 AM   #44
M1chele
Driver Mod
United_States
3
Rep
115
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 AW/CR 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to M1chele
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got_///M View Post
Is there a link to the commercial? Lol I want to see.
YouTube Link here it's at about 17-19 second range.
__________________
Factory Driver for Scion Racing, check out: www.M1cheleAbbate.com..... want a discount on Seibon Carbon products? Use my referral code: ABBATE30
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST