BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-28-2013, 04:39 PM   #23
comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
31

 
comar1979's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 130i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Munich,Germany


Posts: 1,393
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Looks Hawt!!!!


PS: I like that standing horse statue too.

PSS: What kind of valve stems are those? Flush design?
Thanks

The Statue is from Adolfs Time. But i also think it Looks cool

I just want some Steel Valves, but the Guy from the Tire Shop showed me those hidden Valves, so i took those.
__________________
# BMW 130i /// + SPARCO Assetto Gara 8x18 bronze + KW + PP SteeringWheel II +PP Exhaust +PP Kidneys + PP AirFilter + PP Style Flaps + PP SS Kit + AC-Schnitzer Gear Knob + MorVision Diffusor + LCI Blacklines high + GroundZero-Audio #

Appreciate 0
      02-28-2013, 04:46 PM   #24
Dackelone
Moderator
Germany
656

 
Dackelone's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i Silber mit/Rot 6MT N54
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany


Posts: 16,574
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comar1979 View Post

The Statue is from Adolf's Time...

Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 03:37 AM   #25
JubyJudy
Private
2

 
JubyJudy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 128i
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: OC, California


Posts: 68
iTrader: (0)

unusual, but looks good!
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 03:47 AM   #26
ace11
First Lieutenant
No_Country
5

 
ace11's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M - A1 quattro - S3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Street


Posts: 332
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comar1979 View Post
I know the Swiss Distributor of VMR got some Papers for e Swiss TÜV .... You cant get them Street legal in Germany too, but its not that Easy.
isnt a swiss tüv also valid in germany? cus i know switzerland has even stricter regulations for these kinds of things than germany..
__________________
frozen grey 1M euro spec / tuningwerk tune / hybrid clutch / performance diff lock / upgraded rear axle / wagner fmic / performance radiator / secondary oil cooler / adv5.0 dc / michelin pss / kw v3 / stoptech bbk / vorsteiner diffusor / akrapovic evolution w/ CF tips & dp / IND black m logo / CarDiff rollbar / Recaro PP seats / BMW performance short shift kit / BMW performance steering wheel II / BMW performance CF lip / BMW performance CF side mirrors / BMW LCI blacklines
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #27
comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
31

 
comar1979's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 130i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Munich,Germany


Posts: 1,393
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubyJudy View Post
unusual, but looks good!
Thanks!
__________________
# BMW 130i /// + SPARCO Assetto Gara 8x18 bronze + KW + PP SteeringWheel II +PP Exhaust +PP Kidneys + PP AirFilter + PP Style Flaps + PP SS Kit + AC-Schnitzer Gear Knob + MorVision Diffusor + LCI Blacklines high + GroundZero-Audio #

Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #28
comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
31

 
comar1979's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 130i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Munich,Germany


Posts: 1,393
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace11 View Post
isnt a swiss tüv also valid in germany? cus i know switzerland has even stricter regulations for these kinds of things than germany..
I dont think so... I think the Wheels Need to be approved by the German or Austrian TÜV. I think it got something to do with some EU Laws but i really dont know.
I know that its possible to get them Street legal, but theres a difference between a TÜV Station an a TÜV Guy that do the paperwork for Wheel Shop or something. In many cases the TÜV Guy says its legal and in the worst Case the TÜV Station denied it... In the end the Customer get in Problems
So... These Poke and Hella Flush style is Never ever Street legal here in Germany . The TÜV Guy would get a heartattack if you would Drive like this to his Station . Its the Same with some "slight rubbing" ... A TÜV approved wheel Combo Never ever, in every worst scenario, would rubb.

Hard to Type ist in english, but i Hope everybody understands
__________________
# BMW 130i /// + SPARCO Assetto Gara 8x18 bronze + KW + PP SteeringWheel II +PP Exhaust +PP Kidneys + PP AirFilter + PP Style Flaps + PP SS Kit + AC-Schnitzer Gear Knob + MorVision Diffusor + LCI Blacklines high + GroundZero-Audio #

Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #29
ace11
First Lieutenant
No_Country
5

 
ace11's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M - A1 quattro - S3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Street


Posts: 332
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comar1979 View Post
I dont think so... I think the Wheels Need to be approved by the German or Austrian TÜV. I think it got something to do with some EU Laws but i really dont know.
I know that its possible to get them Street legal, but theres a difference between a TÜV Station an a TÜV Guy that do the paperwork for Wheel Shop or something. In many cases the TÜV Guy says its legal and in the worst Case the TÜV Station denied it... In the end the Customer get in Problems
So... These Poke and Hella Flush style is Never ever Street legal here in Germany . The TÜV Guy would get a heartattack if you would Drive like this to his Station . Its the Same with some "slight rubbing" ... A TÜV approved wheel Combo Never ever, in every worst scenario, would rubb.

Hard to Type ist in english, but i Hope everybody understands

No worries about your english - its all very clear and makes perfect sense. Nächstes mal kannst du sonst auch auf Deutsch schreiben

Anyway, in Switzerland its exactly the same if not worse. theres just too many rules to list up - and the worst part is that EVERYTHING non OEM has to be approved before you can legally run it (even if its just a different set of wheels with the exact same dimensions as the OEM wheel):
__________________
frozen grey 1M euro spec / tuningwerk tune / hybrid clutch / performance diff lock / upgraded rear axle / wagner fmic / performance radiator / secondary oil cooler / adv5.0 dc / michelin pss / kw v3 / stoptech bbk / vorsteiner diffusor / akrapovic evolution w/ CF tips & dp / IND black m logo / CarDiff rollbar / Recaro PP seats / BMW performance short shift kit / BMW performance steering wheel II / BMW performance CF lip / BMW performance CF side mirrors / BMW LCI blacklines
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 03:12 AM   #30
comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
31

 
comar1979's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 130i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Munich,Germany


Posts: 1,393
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace11 View Post
No worries about your english - its all very clear and makes perfect sense. Nächstes mal kannst du sonst auch auf Deutsch schreiben

Anyway, in Switzerland its exactly the same if not worse. theres just too many rules to list up - and the worst part is that EVERYTHING non OEM has to be approved before you can legally run it (even if its just a different set of wheels with the exact same dimensions as the OEM wheel):
Wusste ich's doch...
__________________
# BMW 130i /// + SPARCO Assetto Gara 8x18 bronze + KW + PP SteeringWheel II +PP Exhaust +PP Kidneys + PP AirFilter + PP Style Flaps + PP SS Kit + AC-Schnitzer Gear Knob + MorVision Diffusor + LCI Blacklines high + GroundZero-Audio #

Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 04:33 AM   #31
JuL'
Enlisted Member
France
0

 
JuL''s Avatar
 
Drives: 123d e82 upgrade
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: france


Posts: 48
iTrader: (0)

nice with bronze wheels
i love ^^
__________________
123D E82 Ecu remap, no dfp, intercooler, ///M3 e93 arms, recaro pole position, pro race 1.2 wheels, carbone fiber ...
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #32
comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
31

 
comar1979's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 130i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Munich,Germany


Posts: 1,393
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuL' View Post
nice with bronze wheels
i love ^^
thx
__________________
# BMW 130i /// + SPARCO Assetto Gara 8x18 bronze + KW + PP SteeringWheel II +PP Exhaust +PP Kidneys + PP AirFilter + PP Style Flaps + PP SS Kit + AC-Schnitzer Gear Knob + MorVision Diffusor + LCI Blacklines high + GroundZero-Audio #

Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 01:56 PM   #33
Dackelone
Moderator
Germany
656

 
Dackelone's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i Silber mit/Rot 6MT N54
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany


Posts: 16,574
iTrader: (1)

We need more pics Marco!!
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #34
comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
31

 
comar1979's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 130i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Munich,Germany


Posts: 1,393
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
We need more pics Marco!!
, i want to take new pixx too, but at first, the god damn snow had to go, then i need to clean my car
__________________
# BMW 130i /// + SPARCO Assetto Gara 8x18 bronze + KW + PP SteeringWheel II +PP Exhaust +PP Kidneys + PP AirFilter + PP Style Flaps + PP SS Kit + AC-Schnitzer Gear Knob + MorVision Diffusor + LCI Blacklines high + GroundZero-Audio #

Appreciate 0
      03-22-2013, 03:16 AM   #35
comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
31

 
comar1979's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 130i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Munich,Germany


Posts: 1,393
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Backy: du hast den PN Empfang deaktivert!
__________________
# BMW 130i /// + SPARCO Assetto Gara 8x18 bronze + KW + PP SteeringWheel II +PP Exhaust +PP Kidneys + PP AirFilter + PP Style Flaps + PP SS Kit + AC-Schnitzer Gear Knob + MorVision Diffusor + LCI Blacklines high + GroundZero-Audio #

Appreciate 0
      03-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #36
Backy
New Member
Germany
0

 
Drives: E81 118i 04-2009
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Germany


Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)

Hi, es liegt nicht daran.
Hier steht eine Meldung, dass man erst 3 Posts machen und dann 24-48hs warten muss,
damit der Account komplett aktiviert wird und so PMs empfangen und Threads erstellt werden können.
Harte Regeln hier. Du kannst mir gern deine Antwort hier oder per Mail an harro(at)gmx-topmail.de schreiben.

Ich melde mich dann nach dem Wochenende nach der Freischaltung nochmal bei dir.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2013, 03:53 AM   #37
comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
31

 
comar1979's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 130i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Munich,Germany


Posts: 1,393
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backy View Post
Hi, es liegt nicht daran.
Hier steht eine Meldung, dass man erst 3 Posts machen und dann 24-48hs warten muss,
damit der Account komplett aktiviert wird und so PMs empfangen und Threads erstellt werden können.
Harte Regeln hier. Du kannst mir gern deine Antwort hier oder per Mail an harro(at)gmx-topmail.de schreiben.

Ich melde mich dann nach dem Wochenende nach der Freischaltung nochmal bei dir.
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...1#post13689851

__________________
# BMW 130i /// + SPARCO Assetto Gara 8x18 bronze + KW + PP SteeringWheel II +PP Exhaust +PP Kidneys + PP AirFilter + PP Style Flaps + PP SS Kit + AC-Schnitzer Gear Knob + MorVision Diffusor + LCI Blacklines high + GroundZero-Audio #

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST