BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-29-2013, 06:38 AM   #45
joshuaa187
Private
0
Rep
76
Posts

 
Drives: car
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Perth

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SER135 View Post
Ill have mine on by Friday. Mine is going to have Hartge diffuser and the two outside tips with be unmuffled ALA Akrapovic 1M exhaust. Will post a sounds clip as well if I get the chance
Keen! Can't wait to hear it. Have to hear it in person one day
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2013, 06:47 AM   #46
Curare86
Lieutenant
7
Rep
599
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: perth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SER135 View Post
Ill have mine on by Friday. Mine is going to have Hartge diffuser and the two outside tips with be unmuffled ALA Akrapovic 1M exhaust. Will post a sounds clip as well if I get the chance
Whos doing the work for you again? ramp? Its custom right? Definitely keen to hear it in person also!
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2013, 01:53 PM   #47
1SER135
Private First Class
Australia
5
Rep
106
Posts

 
Drives: '08 135i M SPORT 6M
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Perth, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curare86 View Post
Whos doing the work for you again? ramp? Its custom right? Definitely keen to hear it in person also!
Yep Ramp, I try not to listen to it when it's just installed as normally changes significantly after its worn in. After race wars I should have it sounding as its supposed to. Will also have custom etune happening so should drive like a dream also
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #48
MrBlonde
Welcome! To the House of Batiatus!
MrBlonde's Avatar
39
Rep
2,662
Posts

 
Drives: 368 M Coupe, E82 135i, E70 X5
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to MrBlonde
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SER135 View Post
After race wars ...
I never narced on nobody!
__________________
.-=[ Kenny ]=-. 1999 BMW M Coupe 10.775 @ 134.35 mph w/1.600 60' (Best 136.07 mph) 25th August 2004. +2010 X5 35D+

Check out the 1Addicts Drag Racing Standings and Drag Racing 101.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2013, 09:30 PM   #49
Drawn05
Captain
Australia
15
Rep
796
Posts

 
Drives: Yes
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Left

iTrader: (0)

This looks pretty cool and I wouldnt mind the Hartge/e46 M3 style quads, but I just dont think I could spend that much on a mostly cosmetic mod.

In any case, it looks the goods Stu. I would imagine that every bogan in a SS commode will be tailgating the shiz out of you now.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 04:42 AM   #50
1SER135
Private First Class
Australia
5
Rep
106
Posts

 
Drives: '08 135i M SPORT 6M
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Perth, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drawn05 View Post
This looks pretty cool and I wouldnt mind the Hartge/e46 M3 style quads, but I just dont think I could spend that much on a mostly cosmetic mod.

In any case, it looks the goods Stu. I would imagine that every bogan in a SS commode will be tailgating the shiz out of you now.
The way I see it, I got DP's and FULL 1m Style catback and hartge diffuser for <$3000 (includes Ceramic Coated DP's and the 1M trunk floor.

So its not that much if you package it together.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
135, conversion, exhaust, quads

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST