BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-24-2013, 08:08 AM   #111
SkinnyVT
P1
 
SkinnyVT's Avatar
 
Drives: like an asshole
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Upstate NY

Posts: 105
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P7X View Post
Paddock @ Calabogie

Love Calabogie, you going to be there in July as well with Ottawa/Patroon?
__________________
'86.5 325eis Track Ho | '08 128i Daily | '04 Silverado Tow Bitch
SkinnyVT is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #112
P7X
Lieutenant
 
P7X's Avatar
 
Drives: N54 BMW 135i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Posts: 409
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyVT View Post
Love Calabogie, you going to be there in July as well with Ottawa/Patroon?
Hoping to make it out as much as possible. First up in BMW ADS in may.
__________________
P7X is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #113
Gray_Panther
Major
 
Gray_Panther's Avatar
 
Drives: 128i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY

Posts: 1,097
iTrader: (0)

My first autocross event. Went with my friend who has the 335i. It was an absolute blast!

The 128i is an extremely nimble little thing, I had the traction control off for 4 runs and it still went where I wanted it to go. It had a little understeer but powering through it or waiting for it to come around was welcoming. I love slaloms in this car!


__________________
2012 BMW 128i 6MT Deep Sea Blue Metallic
FX-R Bi-Xenon Projectors With 5000k Bulbs & Halo's More Kick Ass Than Any BMW
Gray_Panther is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #114
Rukuss
Major
 
Rukuss's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland

Posts: 1,251
iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan@UnitedBMW View Post
Road Atlanta
The 135i looks similar to the e46 m3. Nice pic
Rukuss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2013, 08:53 PM   #115
sour97
Private First Class
 
sour97's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Burnaby

Posts: 172
iTrader: (6)

The Ridge motorsport park

The Ridge motorsport park
Attached Images
   
sour97 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      08-15-2013, 09:33 PM   #116
HeelToe
Major
 
HeelToe's Avatar
 
Drives: Rapidly from A to B
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Illinois

Posts: 1,080
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2014 X1 2.8i xDrive  [0.00]
2000 323Ci  [3.00]
2006 330i  [4.50]
2013 BMW 135is  [4.50]
Grattan Michigan
Attached Images
 
HeelToe is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #117
BiscottiGelato
Captain
 
BiscottiGelato's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 135i M Sport 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: GVA

Posts: 633
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sour97 View Post
The Ridge motorsport park
Anthracite EC-7s? What kinda brake setup is that??
__________________
Ground Control Camber Plates, Ferrodo D2500 w/ Slotted Rotors, Dunlop Direzza ZII on Apex EC-7s
BiscottiGelato is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2013, 08:23 PM   #118
Nugget
Major
 
Nugget's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Perth

Posts: 1,356
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiscottiGelato View Post
Anthracite EC-7s? What kinda brake setup is that??
Looks like AP J hook rotors. Didn't know they made them for the 135i.
Nugget is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #119
Ginger_Extract
California-bound
 
Ginger_Extract's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 135i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

Posts: 532
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sour97 View Post
The Ridge motorsport park
Yeah, I'mma need you to tell me what your wheel and tire setup is. Looks amazing!
__________________
Streets of Willow (CCW): 1:34.1 - 7/13/13 -> 1:31.5 - 5/10/14 |||| Chuckwalla Valley Raceway (CW): 2:15.9 - 9/29/13
Willow Springs - Big Willow (CW): 1:47.5 - 10/12/13 |||| Buttonwillow #13 (CW): 2.17.3 -> 2:15.1 6/28/14
https://www.facebook.com/JakeStumphRacing |||| http://www.youtube.com/user/RaceMeMZ3
Ginger_Extract is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #120
sour97
Private First Class
 
sour97's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Burnaby

Posts: 172
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger_Extract View Post
Yeah, I'mma need you to tell me what your wheel and tire setup is. Looks amazing!
EC-7 235 FRONT/ 265 REAR RE-11 with -2.2 front /-1.5 rear camber.
BMW performance shock with eibach spring, Vorshlag camber plate.
very good stable street tire, even the tires heat up, still hold the grip.
sour97 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #121
sour97
Private First Class
 
sour97's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Burnaby

Posts: 172
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiscottiGelato View Post
Anthracite EC-7s? What kinda brake setup is that??
yes EC-7 with STILLEN drilled J HOOK, DS 2500 F&R( THE ONE YOU SOLD TO ME ) REMEMBER?
RBF600. SS brake line. No overheat on the Ridge, cause is not a brakes killer race track, but if you really want to push the car for late brake, DS3000 is a must.I am thinking use AP-6 POT in the future or rebuilt my calipers with racing brakes SS pistons, ( already bought it.....) to use DS3000 OR HAWKS DTC pads.
sour97 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #122
BiscottiGelato
Captain
 
BiscottiGelato's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 135i M Sport 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: GVA

Posts: 633
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sour97
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiscottiGelato View Post
Anthracite EC-7s? What kinda brake setup is that??
yes EC-7 with STILLEN drilled J HOOK, DS 2500 F&R( THE ONE YOU SOLD TO ME ) REMEMBER?
RBF600. SS brake line. No overheat on the Ridge, cause is not a brakes killer race track, but if you really want to push the car for late brake, DS3000 is a must.I am thinking use AP-6 POT in the future or rebuilt my calipers with racing brakes SS pistons, ( already bought it.....) to use DS3000 OR HAWKS DTC pads.
OMG. How did u get the custom J-hook rotor? And we ask them to make any rotors in any size?

I don't rmbr ur car being black tho?
__________________
Ground Control Camber Plates, Ferrodo D2500 w/ Slotted Rotors, Dunlop Direzza ZII on Apex EC-7s
BiscottiGelato is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #123
Nugget
Major
 
Nugget's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Perth

Posts: 1,356
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [5.00]
Not really a track but good fun.

Nugget is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2013, 12:05 AM   #124
ASPEC135i
Lieutenant
 
Drives: sideways always
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: location, location

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

^ WOW!

Great shot!!!!
ASPEC135i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2013, 04:01 PM   #125
kobeballer96
IG: SRS_N52
 
kobeballer96's Avatar
 
Drives: 6SPD E82
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Carolina

Posts: 989
iTrader: (4)

pictures of a few trips to the ring. us spec 128i m sport struts with H@R springs.
Attached Images
    
kobeballer96 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #126
int2str
Captain
 
int2str's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 655
iTrader: (2)

int2str is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      08-29-2013, 06:07 AM   #127
kobeballer96
IG: SRS_N52
 
kobeballer96's Avatar
 
Drives: 6SPD E82
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Carolina

Posts: 989
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by int2str View Post
nice shot man. what wheels and offsets are you running? and tire size? im in the market for some new shoes
kobeballer96 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-29-2013, 06:09 AM   #128
nate340
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Canada

Posts: 31
iTrader: (0)

A few pics from a CSCS event
Attached Images
    
nate340 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #129
int2str
Captain
 
int2str's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 655
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobeballer96 View Post
nice shot man. what wheels and offsets are you running? and tire size? im in the market for some new shoes
255/35-18 (square) on Apex ARC-8 18x8.5 ET 45 (3mm spacer up front)

Keep in mind that in this shot the suspension is fully loaded from the huge drop in the cork-screw. Here are some "standing still" pictures of the setup:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...php?p=12618804

Apex now has the EC-7's which I think look better than the ARC-8's.
Though this is my track setup so function>form
int2str is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      08-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #130
kobeballer96
IG: SRS_N52
 
kobeballer96's Avatar
 
Drives: 6SPD E82
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Carolina

Posts: 989
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by int2str View Post
255/35-18 (square) on Apex ARC-8 18x8.5 ET 45 (3mm spacer up front)

Keep in mind that in this shot the suspension is fully loaded from the huge drop in the cork-screw. Here are some "standing still" pictures of the setup:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...php?p=12618804

Apex now has the EC-7's which I think look better than the ARC-8's.
Though this is my track setup so function>form
all 4 wheels 45 offset? 255 sounds like a amazing square setup. thats what i want. how much camber all around? any rubbing fully loaded? im sure you rolled your fenders but any cutting?
kobeballer96 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #131
int2str
Captain
 
int2str's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 655
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobeballer96 View Post
all 4 wheels 45 offset? 255 sounds like a amazing square setup. thats what i want. how much camber all around? any rubbing fully loaded? im sure you rolled your fenders but any cutting?
Yes, same wheels all around. I commonly rotate them to even out wear. 3mm spacer in the front.
255 square *is* a great setup

Camber I have -3 in the front currently and -2 in the rear. But I have gotten away with -2 in the front and much less in the rear without problem.
No rubbing, even in the cork screw at Laguna Seca .
Fenders are rolled and slightly pulled, but not cut in any way.
int2str is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2013, 02:16 PM   #132
kobeballer96
IG: SRS_N52
 
kobeballer96's Avatar
 
Drives: 6SPD E82
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Carolina

Posts: 989
iTrader: (4)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by int2str View Post
Yes, same wheels all around. I commonly rotate them to even out wear. 3mm spacer in the front.
255 square *is* a great setup

Camber I have -3 in the front currently and -2 in the rear. But I have gotten away with -2 in the front and much less in the rear without problem.
No rubbing, even in the cork screw at Laguna Seca .
Fenders are rolled and slightly pulled, but not cut in any way.
thanks to you i know exactly what i want now lol. ohhh man time to buy some camber plates hahaha. your setup is great.
kobeballer96 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST