BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-22-2013, 11:58 PM   #23
135i2
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

I have Procede due to mods undertaken and early issues from other tuning software / computer. The local assistance and backup available in Sydney and Procede sorted the car.

Take a visit to a reputable local workshop like Advan and discuss your modification plans to sort out a path for you and the budget.

"Pete, make it fast....."
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2013, 06:04 AM   #24
Cakezilla
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMorbo View Post
hey mate,

Know your asking the forum, but try going to the horses mouth... i emailed the Aussie rep for procede and he was very help, detailed the differences etc... i lost the email when i changed jobs but i remember he being very helpful.

I ended up with the JB4... they had a special at the time and the mechanic i see had installed a few in Brisbane...
Hey Morbo, where did you get the work done on your car? I am looking into getting an JB4 installed in my car in Brisbane somewhere but am not sure about support or where I can take it for install/servicing etc.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 05:25 AM   #25
MMorbo
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i, 08', Sedona Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakezilla View Post
Hey Morbo, where did you get the work done on your car? I am looking into getting an JB4 installed in my car in Brisbane somewhere but am not sure about support or where I can take it for install/servicing etc.
hey mate,

sorry i log in few and far between.

Mike webber at prestige and performance. few guys here use him.

just do a search you will find other feedback.