Bimmerpost for iPhone and Android have just been updated with a host of bug fixes. If you've ever had trouble logging into it in the past, give it a try now!
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01-31-2018, 05:21 PM   #1
Blue55
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1M

Question MHD Tune

Anyone here running an MHD tune? I'm currently on an old GIAC tune, but I've never been completely happy with it. My friend has a stage 2 MHD on his 135i and is happy, but I'm looking for additional feedback for anyone running it. I have an intercooler, charge pipe and midpipe.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 12:22 AM   #2
stormchaser7
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

I am running MHD stage 1+. I currently have catless downpipes and CP-E midpipe. Getting decent power with just stage 1. I just got a Wagner EVO comp. intercooler and charge pipe with TIAL Blow off valve. Plan to install this week. I am also doing plugs pulleys, SERP belt and a walnut blast as well. I will ultimately have Ken at Wedge Performance create a custom MHD tune for my car.
      02-02-2018, 12:37 PM   #3
arvinz
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M VO

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchaser7 View Post
I am running MHD stage 1+. I currently have catless downpipes and CP-E midpipe. Getting decent power with just stage 1. I just got a Wagner EVO comp. intercooler and charge pipe with TIAL Blow off valve. Plan to install this week. I am also doing plugs pulleys, SERP belt and a walnut blast as well. I will ultimately have Ken at Wedge Performance create a custom MHD tune for my car.
I've been running a custom tune from Ken at Wedge for the past 3 years..it's great..he's always there to support you and he'll work with you back and forth on optimizing the tune..he analyzes your runs on datazap.me and sends you a new file to test. The M button is still active as well which is great.
Appreciate 0