BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-09-2018, 10:09 PM   #67
fravel
Colonel
fravel's Avatar
United_States
1179
Rep
2,305
Posts

Drives: Monaco Blue '06 330i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Nasti 'Nati

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post
I don't know how to quote more than one post so please excuse my cut&paste job.
No worries. For future reference, just click the little +" button next to the quote button. Once you've selected every post you want to quote hit the 'post reply' button at the end of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan
But god is omniscient. He must have known forever that man would do that, and he must have known forever what steps he would take after the fact and how life on earth would look like today.
True, but he still had to give us the choice. He wants a relationship with us, not just a bunch of robots that worship him because that's just how we were programmed to behave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan
That's not how evidence works though, I can't choose to see or not see it. Even if I could, which god is the evidence pointing at and how would I know?
Sure you can. Our courts do it all the time. A piece of evidence may be excluded from a trial for any number of reasons, regardless of its relevance to the case.

For example, when I consider DNA I see a written code that was absolutely created by *something*. It's far too complex to have just randomly happened.

Which God it points to is a decision only you can make for yourself through study and interpretation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan
But it's not my hubris that tells me that a world with no diseases is better than what we have now. A world without hunger, poverty, crime, natural disasters etc is better than what we have now. So no, you most definitely can't argue that I would make the same decisions if I was omnipotent and omniscious like your god. (or you could, but you would be wrong)

If I were in his shoes then the only thing that would stop me from creating a better world would have to be something that's more powerful than me, and I think we can all agree, atheists and theists, that such a thing doesn't exist.
There are more forces at work in this world than just God, and we haven't seen the end of the story yet. It's only hubris that could lead one to believe they could write a better movie before credits have rolled.
__________________
Appreciate 2
      02-09-2018, 10:51 PM   #68
DETRoadster
Major
DETRoadster's Avatar
1286
Rep
1,200
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
Absolutely, I agree with you wholeheartedly that the "fine, I'll just take my ball and go home" attitude is doing more to push people away from the church than it is to draw them in, and it's a problem I wish Christians would confront.

My preferred approached can be summed up with the following: "Preach the gospel always - only when necessary, use words".
I do think a healthy percentage of Christians approach it the way you do. I've had wonderful, enlightening, and respectful conversations with many of my Christian friends and neighbors. I always walk away just a little more knowledgeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
To be fair, the number of times this actually happens is miniscule, but I'll not shy away from the question.

As a matter of law, should at-will abortion be abolished in the future, I would be in favor of a provision that would allow abortions in such situations - I would never expect a woman to carry a child that was a product of rape against her will, nor would I attempt to tell her she has to give up her life for the child (especially if it's not clear that the child would survive the pregnancy either).

Now, let's say my (future) wife was the person in that position - I have to admit I don't know how I would advise her. It would not be an easy decision to be sure. Hopefully I never have to go through that, but if it does I will have to pray on it and ultimately respect whatever decision God guides us to and she makes.
Yes, very small number indeed, thankfully! Our views here are pretty similar. I think there has to be provisions for these corner cases like rape and the safety of the mother. But abortion as a form of birth control is just such a terrible situation for all involved.

Anyway, Sir, great to see you around these parts again. I always appreciate your willingness to provide me with another perspective.
Appreciate 2
      02-09-2018, 11:57 PM   #69
Mingwan
Lieutenant
231
Rep
463
Posts

Drives: Beastly
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
Fortunately for you there's still time to fix that.


Hence why Christians are called to "go and make disciples of all nations".

People who lived before Christ had to follow the covenant of the OT as a demonstration of their faith. This is why the Gospels are called "The Good News". Christ established a new covenant to provide us with a path to Heaven.

I see. but what about the still millions of people that christians fail to reach despite their efforts? as we speak, there are men, women, and children dying without ever knowing about christ. if they never had the opportunity to accept christ, do they just go to hell?

what about the people that predate even the old testament? or any other religious text relating to christianity, judaism, etc?
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2018, 12:04 AM   #70
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
1434
Rep
686
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Technically, the heart doesn't have to be beating for you to be alive. We have machines that can make your flood flow. It's he blood that has to be flowing to your brain for you to be alive. The blood is a prerequisite for brain heath, not life itself. That's how I would argue pragmatically anyway.

As far as having a different point of view, I wholly support it. But these points of views must be backed up by evidence. One cannot just say the heart beating is the condition of life, since that is easily proven wrong with empirical evidence. That is one thing that faith alone cannot prove where science can.

I agree, the majority's opinion is generally accepted as "right" or law. But that doesn't mean it's actually correct. There was a time that it was a law that blacks and women couldn't vote. Or that the world was flat. Or that the sun revolved around the earth. These were disproven pragmatically aka scientifically.



I agree. I respect your personal belief that you are against abortion.
I suppose I see what you are saying around having machines to circulate blood, can I play Devil's Advocate once more?

If you are suggesting that it is the brain activity that constitutes life, and without that, you aren't alive yet...then would you have no qualms taking a person who is in a non responsive vegetative state (as you mentioned originally) and putting them directly in a box six feet under? Because someone in a vegetative state (as I understand it) can still breathe, there is a possibility they could recover, though definitely a chance they won't either.

If you aren't comfortable with this, then wouldn't it suggest that perhaps life can exist prior?

As it pertains to generally accepted ideas that were then proven to be wrong, I agree. We are constantly learning and the majority doesn't always get it right. But hopefully more right than wrong on average.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2018, 12:10 AM   #71
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
351
Rep
741
Posts

Drives: RWD
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
No worries. For future reference, just click the little +" button next to the quote button. Once you've selected every post you want to quote hit the 'post reply' button at the end of the thread.
Thanks. I've tried to click the + quote button many times but never continued with the post reply button at the end, guess that's where I failed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
True, but he still had to give us the choice. He wants a relationship with us, not just a bunch of robots that worship him because that's just how we were programmed to behave.
But why would we turn into robots just because we knew there was a god? Adam and Eve and even the devil knew that god existed and it's not like they were god worshipping robots, in fact they were the opposite of that. Also, if he wants a relationship I feel that he should maybe try to reach out a bit more instead of releasing a book in the middle of the desert and hope that word will spread.
He also seems to be in contact with North&South Americans a whole lot more than say Asians and Scandinavians.. What's up with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
Sure you can. Our courts do it all the time. A piece of evidence may be excluded from a trial for any number of reasons, regardless of its relevance to the case.
For example, when I consider DNA I see a written code that was absolutely created by *something*. It's far too complex to have just randomly happened.
Ok I may see the evidence in that case, I just don't consider it to be evidence because for me there's no link between it and a god. I think we need to replace "choose to see the evidence" with "choose to see god" here.

Either way, the complexity of something unfortunately says nothing about how it came to be or if it needed a creator. Saying that this something must have created DNA just because you can't understand how it came to be otherwise is, lazy, for lack of a better word. It's an argument from ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
Which God it points to is a decision only you can make for yourself through study and interpretation.
If it's only up to me then I'm pretty sure I'm a lost cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
There are more forces at work in this world than just God, and we haven't seen the end of the story yet. It's only hubris that could lead one to believe they could write a better movie before credits have rolled.
But the credits have rolled for billions of people already. Go and watch a ducumentary about child prostitution in India and come back and tell me that I couldn't write a better script for them. This god is clearly playing favorites with his children, and that's putting it lightly. Some of the scenes in his movie are sickening, and the only reasonable ending to it is that what happens to you and your body on earth doesn't matter when you look at the bigger picture, but unfortunately for god that also makes his experiment with us here on earth irrelevant as well.
Appreciate 1
minn193496

      02-10-2018, 12:13 AM   #72
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
1434
Rep
686
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post
I see. but what about the still millions of people that christians fail to reach despite their efforts? as we speak, there are men, women, and children dying without ever knowing about christ. if they never had the opportunity to accept christ, do they just go to hell?

what about the people that predate even the old testament? or any other religious text relating to christianity, judaism, etc?
I don't know, honestly. I'm not their judge. God is. But there is evidence all around us that points to God. Look at a flower for example. What purpose does it serve? If it was survival of the fittest, flowers should never have made it. But their beauty and smell bring pleasure to us, and to me, speaks of creation, because I cannot believe that something like this, as small as it is, was by random chance. So if there is creation, then something created it. And you worship the creator. But if they've never heard the gospel? I do not know, but I would fear for them, and would want to see the gospel preached so all can hear it and have a chance to believe.

While the Old testament was certainly written after mankind was created, if you look at the very beginning, man and woman was created and from there were tasked with populating the earth. So I would think that the story of creation and God was passed down from generation to generation during the time when the Old Testament did not exist.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2018, 12:16 AM   #73
jgoens
Brigadier General
jgoens's Avatar
2536
Rep
4,824
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post
But why would we turn into robots just because we knew there was a god? Adam and Eve and even the devil knew that god existed and it's not like they were god worshipping robots, in fact they were the opposite of that.



How do you know that Adam and Eve existed or the devil? Evidence? Don't give me a pile of dinosaur bones. Thanks.
__________________
2013 335i Msport Black sapphire/Coral red. JB4. VRSF DP, ER CP Various codings.
Last car: 2011 335i Msport. JB4. Vrsf CP
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2018, 12:42 AM   #74
OlBloo
Where to next........
OlBloo's Avatar
164
Rep
292
Posts

Drives: E92 m3
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Cascadia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I don't know, honestly. I'm not their judge. God is. But there is evidence all around us that points to God. Look at a flower for example. What purpose does it serve? If it was survival of the fittest, flowers should never have made it. But their beauty and smell bring pleasure to us, and to me, speaks of creation, because I cannot believe that something like this, as small as it is, was by random chance. So if there is creation, then something created it. And you worship the creator. But if they've never heard the gospel? I do not know, but I would fear for them, and would want to see the gospel preached so all can hear it and have a chance to believe.

While the Old testament was certainly written after mankind was created, if you look at the very beginning, man and woman was created and from there were tasked with populating the earth. So I would think that the story of creation and God was passed down from generation to generation during the time when the Old Testament did not exist.
Everything on earth is here by chance. It doesn't need a purpose just the will to survive. One could ask this same question about any organism on the planet.
I''ve always wondered if a man in the countryside of India who has never heard the concept of Christ, is he destined for eternal damnation? Sounds quite absurd.
Each religion has pulled its stories and lessons from other religions often just to attract followers. I would love for there to be a god and after life but its just turning out to be human imagination the more I study it
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2018, 02:20 AM   #75
rlmesq
Captain
352
Rep
630
Posts

Drives: 2018 440i M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chico, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
Murdering an innocent child because it's inconvenient to you simply isn't justified. Nor is it reasonable to expect society to subsidize your poor decisions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
As a matter of law, should at-will abortion be abolished in the future, I would be in favor of a provision that would allow abortions in such situations - I would never expect a woman to carry a child that was a product of rape against her will, nor would I attempt to tell her she has to give up her life for the child (especially if it's not clear that the child would survive the pregnancy either).
I don't understand how someone who starts with the premise that abortion is "murdering an innocent child" can turn around and approve of that "murder" if the "innocent child" is conceived through rape or incest. Where does it end? If the mother carries the innocent child to term, does a person who murders him or her at, say, the age of 27 have a defense for to the facts of the victim's conception?

Or is the idea that women should be punished with nine months of pregnancy for having sex, so they get to "murder their innocent child" because the pregnancy was inflicted against their will?
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2018, 05:31 AM   #76
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
351
Rep
741
Posts

Drives: RWD
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
How do you know that Adam and Eve existed or the devil? Evidence? Don't give me a pile of dinosaur bones. Thanks.
I don't believe that they did. I'm using them as an example to show that if the Christian god would exist and we would all know that he did then the examples we have all point to the fact that no one would be a worshipping robot.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2018, 05:51 AM   #77
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
351
Rep
741
Posts

Drives: RWD
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I don't know, honestly. I'm not their judge. God is. But there is evidence all around us that points to God. Look at a flower for example. What purpose does it serve? If it was survival of the fittest, flowers should never have made it. But their beauty and smell bring pleasure to us, and to me, speaks of creation, because I cannot believe that something like this, as small as it is, was by random chance. So if there is creation, then something created it. And you worship the creator. But if they've never heard the gospel? I do not know, but I would fear for them, and would want to see the gospel preached so all can hear it and have a chance to believe.

While the Old testament was certainly written after mankind was created, if you look at the very beginning, man and woman was created and from there were tasked with populating the earth. So I would think that the story of creation and God was passed down from generation to generation during the time when the Old Testament did not exist.
You're making the same mistake as fravel did. Just because you can't believe how something can exist doesn't automatically make the answer "god must have made it". Why is it so wrong to say "I don't know" instead?

Giving god credit for flowers or DNA is just modern day versions of how they used to back in the day credit Thor for lightning or some other god for watering the crops with rain. We don't understand what's happening and therefore god did it.
Appreciate 2
      02-10-2018, 06:31 AM   #78
OkieSnuffBox
Private
25
Rep
73
Posts

Drives: '13 135i
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: OKC, OK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Unfortunately, I don't believe there will be a happy ending for you...

But let us believe what we may. Besides, smoosh is building steam and as he reads through these pages, I'm sure he'll blow his gasket. His response will be entertaining no doubt. You may even like it.

I even threw in some abortion points to really get him fired up!
So you don't believe in Science? It's proven modern man has been on planet Earth for more than 100,000 years.

But God didn't appear on the scene until roughly 6500-7000 years. Why was that first 93,000 years of humans not worth saving? You realize Jesus was a middle-eastern Jew?

Wait, do you believe Satan put dinosaur fossils here to trick us?

Or are you the type of person that when someone gets seriously ill or hurt, you praise God for them pulling through (not doctors and synthesized medicine)?

Why didn't God speak to the native Americans until 1492?

Why are there literally hundreds of contradictions in the Bible, ya know, the book compiled hundreds of years after his death? Or do you take the cop out stance of "The Bible isn't literal for ALL things, just the stuff I still don't think should happen." I hope your other half doesn't speak and only stays in the kitchen and rears the kids!

The flip side, if that one book makes you feel better about our meaningless, accident of an existence, stop trying to make the rest of us adhere to your ridiculous beliefs.

Well, at least the ones you still pick and choose. We could go through how if you read God's word the Old Testament still applies, but you don't like that, you pick and choose what suits you.

Last edited by OkieSnuffBox; 02-10-2018 at 06:36 AM.
Appreciate 2
smoosh2292
minn193496

      02-10-2018, 06:42 AM   #79
OkieSnuffBox
Private
25
Rep
73
Posts

Drives: '13 135i
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: OKC, OK

iTrader: (0)

I'm ready bro, let us chat about all the inconsistencies and murder, rape, incest, etc, in the Bible.
Appreciate 1
smoosh2292

      02-10-2018, 11:56 AM   #80
kwstandard
New Member
6
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2018 M550i, 2014 328d
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post
Who cares? They are all fairy tales anyway.

It amazes me people still believe any of it.
Yes, fully grown adults! Amazing...
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2018, 12:31 PM   #81
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
3496
Rep
5,675
Posts

Drives: 17 GT350, 16 F150, 16 428 GC
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Basically from what I've seen the more religious a person is the more intolerant they are. Or a very uneducated/sheltered religious person tends to be very intolerant as well.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2018, 01:13 PM   #82
Mingwan
Lieutenant
231
Rep
463
Posts

Drives: Beastly
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I don't know, honestly. I'm not their judge. God is. But there is evidence all around us that points to God. Look at a flower for example. What purpose does it serve? If it was survival of the fittest, flowers should never have made it. But their beauty and smell bring pleasure to us, and to me, speaks of creation, because I cannot believe that something like this, as small as it is, was by random chance. So if there is creation, then something created it. And you worship the creator. But if they've never heard the gospel? I do not know, but I would fear for them, and would want to see the gospel preached so all can hear it and have a chance to believe.

While the Old testament was certainly written after mankind was created, if you look at the very beginning, man and woman was created and from there were tasked with populating the earth. So I would think that the story of creation and God was passed down from generation to generation during the time when the Old Testament did not exist.
im not sure if the existence of flowers is proof of God. flowers do serve a very important purpose to their respective ecosystems; reproduction. on chance, it happens all the time around us. People get stricken by lightning more than twice. if you had unlimited time under a tree with falling leaves, the leaves would eventually create a face, or shape, or something out of the ordinary. these seemingly miraculous events happen often. with enough time, almost anything can happen.

honestly, I don't know if anyone will ever find solid evidence of the existence of god. I guess that is where faith comes in.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2018, 01:45 PM   #83
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
3496
Rep
5,675
Posts

Drives: 17 GT350, 16 F150, 16 428 GC
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post
honestly, I don't know if anyone will ever find solid evidence of the existence of god. I guess that is where faith comes in.
You only will know for sure when you are dead. Which, is where most religions step in with the ultimate scare mongering, manipulation, control and sales pitches. You donít want to go to hell do you?!?! Donít you want to go to the ultimate paradise!?!? Well then do exactly what we tell you (while the goal posts constantly are moving) and have over a bunch of cash etc etc.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 04:44 AM   #84
jmg
Brigadier General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
2953
Rep
4,806
Posts

Drives: 2016 F80 M3, i3 REx
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I suppose I see what you are saying around having machines to circulate blood, can I play Devil's Advocate once more?

If you are suggesting that it is the brain activity that constitutes life, and without that, you aren't alive yet...then would you have no qualms taking a person who is in a non responsive vegetative state (as you mentioned originally) and putting them directly in a box six feet under? Because someone in a vegetative state (as I understand it) can still breathe, there is a possibility they could recover, though definitely a chance they won't either.

If you aren't comfortable with this, then wouldn't it suggest that perhaps life can exist prior?

As it pertains to generally accepted ideas that were then proven to be wrong, I agree. We are constantly learning and the majority doesn't always get it right. But hopefully more right than wrong on average.
A brain dead individual cannot breath on their own without the aid of a machine breathing for them. Honest question, are you are thinking of a comatose state? A comatose individual can breath on their own and they can recover, however there is brain activity in a comatose individual and I would never condone euthanizing someone in a coma. Someone in a coma CAN get in such a bad state to become brain dead, in which case I support euthanasia.
__________________
F80 ///M3
i3 REx Giga World
Previous: F30 340i M Sport ZTR ē F30 328i Sport ē Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 04:24 PM   #85
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
1434
Rep
686
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
A brain dead individual cannot breath on their own without the aid of a machine breathing for them. Honest question, are you are thinking of a comatose state? A comatose individual can breath on their own and they can recover, however there is brain activity in a comatose individual and I would never condone euthanizing someone in a coma. Someone in a coma CAN get in such a bad state to become brain dead, in which case I support euthanasia.
No, and maybe I'm wrong, but I view a non responsive vegetative state (which were the terms you used) as different from brain dead. Brain dead is there is no brain stem function, it has stopped permanently, will not be restored. Vegetative suggests that they can breath on their own, but are not responsive.

Brain dead, can't argue, without life support, they die.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2018, 10:40 AM   #86
hooligan_clt
Lieutenant
hooligan_clt's Avatar
298
Rep
421
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
...You'll notice the caps there are pretty much exactly what hooligan_clt hoped he would not see as a response. Let me address. If that is one of the core principles of the Bible / Christianity, and it is specifically laid out as the ONLY way to salvation, then how could you ever expect to hear ANYTHING other than exactly that from a Christian? There is no other way, no other "reasonable counterargument". There just isn't. It is that way, or not at all....
So says some flavors of Christianity, yep.

Further, that means I could be a mass murderer and as long as I was truly repentant I could get into heaven? If so, heaven doesn't sound like a crowd I'd want to be around, honestly.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2018, 11:07 AM   #87
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
1434
Rep
686
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_clt View Post
So says some flavors of Christianity, yep.

Further, that means I could be a mass murderer and as long as I was truly repentant I could get into heaven? If so, heaven doesn't sound like a crowd I'd want to be around, honestly.
Agreed - what society might see as the worst among us can still be saved - there is hope for everyone.

But why wouldn't you want to be around a crowd that was truly repentant and in heaven, are perfect, without sin? Could you be feeling that perhaps the mass murderer wasn't TRULY repentant (I understand you said this...but residual feelings are still there right? I mean, we look at someone and think, yeah, but what if they do it again). But we are told that in heaven there will be no more sin, that we will be perfect again. So this mass murderer would theoretically, if you saw him right now in his redeemed state, would likely be a being you would bow down and worship, regardless of your religious views because they would be so awesome. I know I want to be among this crowd.

Or is it that you feel there should be certain criteria (if there is a Heaven) to get in...so, if you do this (ie. mass murderer), then no, you can't get in, but if you don't do X,Y,Z, then you can get in?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2018, 11:37 AM   #88
dmk08
Lieutenant General
dmk08's Avatar
United_States
3304
Rep
11,164
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 & 4Runner
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (19)



Unless its a German Shepherd Dog because those are magical.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:35 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST