BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-22-2018, 06:24 PM   #133
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerJ View Post
This is the kind of "intelligent" response of course expected of sheeple
this and pictures of straws
then they go ahead and say the OP really said nothing
I really think common sense is dead for many in this country..
even the obvious is obfuscated by these nitwits
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2018, 12:52 AM   #134
BunkerJ
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Why should your shitty, obfuscated response warrant an intelligent one? I mean, I asked some simple questions to validate your assertions and you failed. Not worth the brain power at that rate.

2013 F30 328i: MHI Big Turbo, GFB DV+, Mishimoto CAI, ER TIC/CP/Catless DP, AWE Touring Quad Exhaust w/ Resonated Midpipe, NGK LI Plugs, BM3 with PTF Stage 2 91 AGG Tune, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP, Solowerks S1 Coilovers, and DEPO/M-Sport Retrofit
Appreciate 1
      04-23-2018, 01:05 AM   #135
Real Dodger
Texan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Why should your shitty, obfuscated response warrant an intelligent one? I mean, I asked some simple questions to validate your assertions and you failed. Not worth the brain power at that rate.
Why is he so intimidated by a country thats got a GDP that's less than Italy's?
      04-23-2018, 01:24 AM   #136
BunkerJ
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Why is he so intimidated by a country thats got a GDP that's less than Italy's?
Next he is going to say that North Korean missiles can reach the U.S.

2013 F30 328i: MHI Big Turbo, GFB DV+, Mishimoto CAI, ER TIC/CP/Catless DP, AWE Touring Quad Exhaust w/ Resonated Midpipe, NGK LI Plugs, BM3 with PTF Stage 2 91 AGG Tune, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP, Solowerks S1 Coilovers, and DEPO/M-Sport Retrofit
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 06:14 AM   #137
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Yer obviously not capable of an intelligent response
Ask simple questions get answers.. rebut with unintelligent rhetoric
it seems a characteristic of liberal lower IQ individuals who think they know what theyre talking about .. eh bunkerj? lol
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 06:19 AM   #138
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

It appears the Russian "response" was the sending of the venerable S-300 into Syrian hands
its a BIG deal all because of.. Israel and the capability of the S-300 to complicate Israels free reign in lebanese airspace
because the attackdog in the region does not want a muzzle on
nor its airspace potentially threatened by the decent system
and so since its been announced, I suspect its already been delivered and in progress of being deployed
Israel has excellent intelligence capabilities but so too Russian counterintelligence
yet the threats of escalation by either side is what is dangerous for the next move
this is a drama queen of a situation
so it continues

cant wait for more unintelligent responses from bunkerj et al
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 10:14 AM   #139
BunkerJ
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
It appears the Russian "response" was the sending of the venerable S-300 into Syrian hands
its a BIG deal all because of.. Israel and the capability of the S-300 to complicate Israels free reign in lebanese airspace
because the attackdog in the region does not want a muzzle on
nor its airspace potentially threatened by the decent system
and so since its been announced, I suspect its already been delivered and in progress of being deployed
Israel has excellent intelligence capabilities but so too Russian counterintelligence
yet the threats of escalation by either side is what is dangerous for the next move
this is a drama queen of a situation
so it continues

cant wait for more unintelligent responses from bunkerj et al
Do you ever proofread what you type?

Look, if you want to troll, then so be it, man. You do you. No one in the thread is going to take you seriously at either rate. You failed to continue the discussion because it invalidated the basis in which you formed your opinion. This isn't my first time going through an argument. If you want to resort the personal attacks because you simply cannot have a normal discussion, then go for it! So if you want to nip that in the butt and continue an actual discussion, we can. Slinging shit at each other gets us nowhere.

As for the SA-20, let's start by clarifying that this system isn't anything new to the Syrian conflict. More systems, sure. The threat, not at all. Secondly, they weren't put in the hands of Syrians... No country would be so idiotic to allow someone as incompetent as Syrian SAM operators to touch a decent piece of equipment. They might allow them to see it, but none of them are operating it. They couldn't hit a Cessna.

As for Israel, good. I've always been on the fence with them. While I support their strikes of Iranian weapons being sent to LH, they aren't always correct. Israeli's have quite literally mastered the IDGAF attitude lol. That being said, if the Israelis have a decent awareness of where the SA-20s are located (In the IC, we always plot location and run a simulation to give us an idea of the radar propagation) then they won't be flying into that zone. Hell, even when Russia first sent those systems into Syria, even though there was an extremely low chance of them shooting it at us, we didn't even fly into the areas in which the SA-20 could reach.

Appreciate 1
minn192728.00

04-24-2018, 10:27 AM   #140
Real Dodger
Texan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:

Look, if you want to troll, then so be it, man. You do you. No one in the thread is going to take you seriously at either rate. You failed to continue the discussion because it invalidated the basis in which you formed your opinion. This isn't my first time going through an argument. If you want to resort the personal attacks because you simply cannot have a normal discussion, then go for it! So if you want to nip that in the butt and continue an actual discussion, we can. Slinging shit at each other gets us nowhere.

As for the SA-20, let's start by clarifying that this system isn't anything new to the Syrian conflict. More systems, sure. The threat, not at all. Secondly, they weren't put in the hands of Syrians... No country would be so idiotic to allow someone as incompetent as Syrian SAM operators to touch a decent piece of equipment. They might allow them to see it, but none of them are operating it. They couldn't hit a Cessna.

As for Israel, good. I've always been on the fence with them. While I support their strikes of Iranian weapons being sent to LH, they aren't always correct. Israeli's have quite literally mastered the IDGAF attitude lol. That being said, if the Israelis have a decent awareness of where the SA-20s are located (In the IC, we always plot location and run a simulation to give us an idea of the radar propagation) then they won't be flying into that zone. Hell, even when Russia first sent those systems into Syria, even though there was an extremely low chance of them shooting it at us, we didn't even fly into the areas in which the SA-20 could reach.
I'm surprised he is still allowed in the political section. I saw a mods response to someone being uncivil in the "welcome baby" thread, and that seemed tame compared to insanecoder.

Secondly, I would think that if the Syrians and/or Russians started targeting IDF planes, they would get a bellyful of Harm 88's or AGM 78 standard's.

Thirdly, If the Russians wouldn't let the Syrians touch the SA-300, would they let the eastern Ukrainians? If not, then who shot down the Malaysian 777? Will insanecoder claim someone else besides russians shot it down?
      04-24-2018, 10:57 AM   #141
Ivan Ivanov
Private
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: F30 320d, F48 X1

Quote:
If not, then who shot down the Malaysian 777? Will insanecoder claim someone else besides russians shot it down?
O yes! After all, we completely forgot about the Malaysian Boeing! Of course, who else shot down him in the sky over Ukraine except the Russians - certainly only the Russians and could have been shot down.
Russian BUK they are - they are constantly plowing through Ukraine and knocking down everything that flies over it ))
You may ask why? - then yes!
For the same reason that when Russia has a bad relationship with the West - Putin is poisoning former useless agent in England.
For the same reason that when the war with ISIS is almost over, he takes out chemical weapons and begins to poison the civilian.
Well, just to show the world - what Putin bloodthirsty. Great motive, as usual!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 11:16 AM   #142
Real Dodger
Texan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Ivanov View Post
O yes! After all, we completely forgot about the Malaysian Boeing! Of course, who else shot down him in the sky over Ukraine except the Russians - certainly only the Russians and could have been shot down.
Russian BUK they are - they are constantly plowing through Ukraine and knocking down everything that flies over it ))
For the same reason that when Russia has a bad relationship with the West - Putin is poisoning former useless agent in England.
For the same reason that when the war with ISIS is almost over, he takes out chemical weapons and begins to poison the civilian.
You have no credible alternatives. You attempt to knock my sources with fake news. Typical russian. Why is the russian GDP lower than Italy's?
      04-24-2018, 12:31 PM   #143
Ivan Ivanov
Private
Russian Federation
Rep

Quote:
You have no credible alternatives. You attempt to knock my sources with fake news. Typical russian. Why is the russian GDP lower than Italy's?
You have some kind of children's complex for GDP, my friend )) You constantly have to prove to everyone around that you are the coolest. Stop, my friend, consider that we all believed - you are the coolest. Is it really interesting for you to remain in this world alone - with the largest GDP?
And by the way, you still have not proved yet that you are an American and not a Ukrainian example?
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 12:37 PM   #144
Real Dodger
Texan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
You have some kind of children's complex for GDP, my friend )) You constantly have to prove to everyone around that you are the coolest. Stop, my friend, consider that we all believed - you are the coolest. Is it really interesting for you to remain in this world alone - with the largest GDP?
And by the way, you still have not proved yet that you are an American and not a Ukrainian example?
Back to this word again:

ob·fus·cate
ˈäbfəˌskāt/Submit
verb
render obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
"the spelling changes will deform some familiar words and obfuscate their etymological origins"
synonyms: obscure, confuse, make unclear, blur, muddle, complicate, overcomplicate, muddy, cloud, befog
"mere rationalizations to obfuscate rather than clarify the real issue"
      04-24-2018, 02:32 PM   #145
BunkerJ
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I'm surprised he is still allowed in the political section. I saw a mods response to someone being uncivil in the "welcome baby" thread, and that seemed tame compared to insanecoder.

Secondly, I would think that if the Syrians and/or Russians started targeting IDF planes, they would get a bellyful of Harm 88's or AGM 78 standard's.

Thirdly, If the Russians wouldn't let the Syrians touch the SA-300, would they let the eastern Ukrainians? If not, then who shot down the Malaysian 777? Will insanecoder claim someone else besides russians shot it down?
It's possible that IDF would but hell, I don't think they're THAT froggy to pick a fight with Russia lol. Syria, LH, etc. are all easy for them.

Quote:
Wait. Are you trying to assert that in addition to several UAF planes being shot down, the Malaysian Airlines 17 flight WASN'T shot down by Russians? You mean the country that voted against forming a council to find out who did it? I mean, talk about self-incrimination on top of the already obvious.

Appreciate 2
minn192728.00

04-24-2018, 02:37 PM   #146
minn19
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 GT350, 16 F150, 16 428 GC

Quote:
You aren't actually trying to claim it wasn't Russian backed rebels that shot that down are you? All evidence, except of course the laughable scenarios put forward by the Russian authorities were beyond silly. Of course if it wasn't such a tragic incident that is.
Appreciate 1
      04-24-2018, 04:08 PM   #147
Ivan Ivanov
Private
Russian Federation
Rep

Quote:
It's possible that IDF would but hell, I don't think they're THAT froggy to pick a fight with Russia lol. Syria, LH, etc. are all easy for them.

Wait. Are you trying to assert that in addition to several UAF planes being shot down, the Malaysian Airlines 17 flight WASN'T shot down by Russians? You mean the country that voted against forming a council to find out who did it? I mean, talk about self-incrimination on top of the already obvious.
and to minn19 too:

Probably, I missed something and there is a court ruling on this? Probably, you can provide this decision of the court, are there guilty? No? Ie again all the charges at the level of “highly likely”?
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 04:33 PM   #148
Real Dodger
Texan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
and to minn19 too:

Probably, I missed something and there is a court ruling on this? Probably, you can provide this decision of the court, are there guilty? No? Ie again all the charges at the level of “highly likely”?
In american courts, a civil suit would ask for the preponderance of evidence to find for the plantiff. Obviously, your country would be guilty of everything I have accused it of. If the higher standard for criminal proceedings were used, guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, I think most would still find Russia guilty.

Your standard, "Is russia guilty beyond all doubt?", is an unreasonable bar to set.
      04-24-2018, 04:40 PM   #149
Ivan Ivanov
Private
Russian Federation
Rep

That's after the verdict of the court and we'll talk.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 04:44 PM   #150
Real Dodger
Texan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Is that after someone (probably the judge) has asked Putin for the verdict?
      04-24-2018, 04:49 PM   #151
minn19
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 GT350, 16 F150, 16 428 GC

Quote:
and to minn19 too:

Quote:
Is that after someone (probably the judge) has asked Putin for the verdict?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.ca2cbb246dfe
Appreciate 1
      04-24-2018, 05:01 PM   #152
BunkerJ
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I mean, they tried to stand up a tribunal that would find those at fault and bring them to justice... for some strange reason, Russia vetoed it...

Appreciate 2
minn192728.00

04-24-2018, 11:42 PM   #153
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

You like assuming things and then argue to it
..anotherwords arguing with yerself
..its a pretty backward debating tactic putting words in the others guys mouth
but its also what you libterds like to do

noone said anything about the SA-20
if you followed developments in the ME you'd know that
its fairly ridiculous to discuss something like this with you when you need to be updated on basic developments..
the Israelis are taking the threat of deployments seriously
I mean seriously what world do you live in?
and then your posse which pretty much mirrors your ignorance..
RodgerDoger watever
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 11:44 PM   #154
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Sorry, nowadays our government was like yours long ago..
USSA
no longer respectful of due process
the people even said it here.. no due process is needed in international affairs
lol
yes I live with a bunch of barbarians here in the US
wasnt always like this
Appreciate 0