BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-23-2019, 07:37 PM   #1
icegrill
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

FS:2008 BMW 135i 2 owner car no paint/body work ever!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Alright lets do this right! I'm ready for a serious offer on this pristine 2 owner clean CARFAX 135i. Selling my 2008 Montego Blue BMW N54 twin-turbo 135i because I don't drive it enough. This is a rare two owner car that has been meticulously cared for. Always garaged and only driven in nice weather, hence the low mileage. No accidents or paintwork, still has the factory windshield. I replaced the bumper when I bought it with an OEM BMW bumper and had it sprayed along with OEM M-Sport side skirts so there are zero paint chips in the bumper and side skirts. The original owner had PPF installed which I removed so paint chips are pretty minimal for an 11 year old car. All maintenance is current including preventative. Runs smooth and strong with high end proven upgrades. The interior is Boston Grey leather and is 9.5 out of 10, no smoke, food, pets, etc.. still smells new! No wear in back seat or passenger seat, minimal bolster wear on driver seat shown in photos. The following have been replaced/upgraded/repaired over the past year: (Only for the reason of top performance and reliability)

*New bmw water pump/belt&tensioner kit
*Oil filter housing gasket
*bmw vanos intake/exhaust solenoids
*bmw coilpacks and ngk iridium 1 step colder spark plugs
*Intake valves have been walnut blasted
*4 wheel alignment
*brake fluid flush with ate fluid
*amsoil synthetic euro oil also

Most work performed by Rhom Innovations in Portland.

Performance additions:
* ETS 5" intercooler and silicone piping
*MMP down pipes (will include stock down pipes)
*MMP charge pipe with turbosmart BOV functions perfectly
*OEM BMW performance exhaust, sounds incredible no drone.
*Alpina 6AT shift program
*Apex EC7 gunmetal wheels staggered fit with 18x8.5" and 18x9.5" with 95% tread Nitto G2 225/40 and 255/35 summer tires.

Only exterior additions are OEM LCI led tail lights, gloss black BMW kidney grills and a genuine Kerscher German imported carbon fiber front splitter.

I have an android phone and cable ready and will include for an MHD flash, but haven't done it because the car is so strong with only bolt ons!

I have the car priced realistically, so serious inquires only please. Clean and clear title in hand. Plates good through 2020. Also these photos were taken today 3/16/19 not 5 years ago and posted as the current condition car!

Link to clean CARFAX history
https://www.carfax.com/api/consumers...ce526297a9e799

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Upgrade+129.50